Regionals

I think Garcia could start tomorrow and get you 4-5 innings and then try to piece it together with Molsky and Cranz being the main two bullpen arms. Garcia threw 65 pitches on Friday. High school/legion pitch count rules (which are pretty conservative) allow a guy to be on "full rest" if he throws 60 or less pitches and 2 days of rest. Garcia is on 2 days after throwing 65. Start him and see what you can get and then turn it over to the bullpen where you have all bullpen regulars available except Davis. Have to be much much better at the plate however.

This uf pitcher was a head case. He was all over the place early and the Cowboys had a chance to knock him out and absolutely whiffed on it. Their plate approach tonight was just awful. Never adjusted to the calls the ump was giving him on or beyond the corners and swung at a lot of pitches at the eye level. The bottom third of the lineup should be embarrassed, they were awful tonight.

I think in this high profile game it was probably too much to expect Benge to pitch and hit and do both at a high level.

Tomorrow is a new day and their bullpen is depleted compared to OSU’s. Gotta come out ready at the plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meola will play tomorrow....Holliday does load management with him...tonight we played Ritchie....didn't work out!! Don't expect Garcia to start tomorrow.....it's not happening!!

This uf pitcher was a head case. He was all over the place early and the Cowboys had a chance to knock him out and absolutely whiffed on it. Their plate approach tonight was just awful. Never adjusted to the calls the ump was giving him on or beyond the corners and swung at a lot of pitches at the eye level. The bottom third of the lineup should be embarrassed, they were awful tonight.

I think in this high profile game it was probably too much to expect Benge to pitch and hit and do both at a high level.

Tomorrow is a new day and their bullpen is depleted compared to OSU’s. Gotta come out ready at the plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Benge's frustration on the mound...carried over to his AB's. Him not on the mound tomorrow should help hopefully

Back