Regionals

Not good this year. 2-4 with a 6+ era who pitched two days ago and is at 50+ today…you should not be whiffing over and over with a guy like that.

I don’t disagree with you, the Cowboys’ offensive plate discipline has been awful tonight. But he is not a joke of a pitcher. He has the control to continue to hit the inside and outside corners he is getting the calls for form that crappy ump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 straight Ks

I get the frustration with Bruegge, why does Wulfert get a pass? He's awful

They both suck! It’s inexcusable for a program at the level that ours is supposed to be to have two players like that in our lineup. I would say what looked like 80-90% odds that we would be going to the super regional are probably less than 50% at this point. Florida is going to come out smoking tomorrow and brimming with confidence!

They both suck! It’s inexcusable for a program at the level that ours is supposed to be to have two players like that in our lineup. I would say what looked like 80-90% odds that we would be going to the super regional are probably less than 50% at this point. Florida is going to come out smoking tomorrow and brimming with confidence!
I don’t think Wulfert would be playing if Meola was 100%

Yeah I’m not feeling good about tomorrow.

Hear what you’re saying but that’s baseball.. Caglione hasn’t really done anything in both games vs us

We have puked away the 2-0 advantage and tomorrow is a straight toss up. Didn’t even make them use any pitching tonight so they are going to be as fresh as you can possibly be for a game 5.
I agree that they have all the momentum and today was really bad offensively but the guy on the mound is by far their best bullpen option. They will have thrown their 3 most reliable weekend starters and their best bullpen guy. They will be thin on pitching tomorrow. Question will be can we take advantage of it....

Back