Regionals

Four out of five of the last hitters struck out. That’s 12 strikes minimum not counting foul balls. We weren’t able to even touch it……
You get three strikes minimum per AB. Not all of them are off the handles. We are looking at dead strikes and not swinging back.
I don't get your logic. Of course they're not all off the handle. I just want to he ones that are not strikes to not be called strikes. The other pitches are an action on the batter, or not, not the umpire. I just posted to someone else that the umpires job is not to decide what a batter should swing at, or not. It is 100% his job behind the plate to accurately call pitches. He is not. Your logic implies we ignore the bad calls because we're not swinging at the good calls?

I wish we had saved Gabe Davis for tomorrow’s game. Kind of a waste of a great picture when you were down by three and completely brain dead offensively. We’re not scoring three runs. Bottom third of the order coming up, which will likely be three up three down. Not sure what we have left in the bullpen for tomorrow’s game.

He is not a joke of a pitcher. He was there Friday night starter last year when they were the national runner up. He is talented. The Cowboys are just as talented, just not being disciplined in their plate approach tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not good this year. 2-4 with a 6+ era who pitched two days ago and is at 50+ today…you should not be whiffing over and over with a guy like that.

Back