Super regionals

Side note:

I read in the Oklahoman that Cowgirl Stadium will get a new "giant" scoreboard and another deck in the outfield next season.
I don't have any kind of great source but I've heard a new stadium is still a ways a way, because the money just isn't there yet (a lot of it going to NIL).
Until a major donor steps up…I don’t see a stadium being built for the foreseeable future. The athletic department is dedicating whatever resources it has to football.

I talk to couple of guys that very close with the program. They have said unless some big donor steps up….new stadium is not going to be built anytime soon. BUT….They did say the new live screen scoreboard along with upgrading the batting cages and new coaches office is very close to be happen. With the another deck…….they want to start raising money to get it built ASAP.

Just passing what I was told

I saw 6 key players are leaving UW. Any reason why? Is it because of conference realignment? I know a lot of pac12 girls were mad due to the traveling they will have to do (not so much from the schools we got especially since wvu doesn't even have softball)

I have heard that some of them are not happy with the head coach…she lost the team moreless. And she lost couple off of her coaching staff for other coaching jobs. It’s a hot mess there.

Of course the traveling could be part of it too

I saw 6 key players are leaving UW. Any reason why? Is it because of conference realignment? I know a lot of pac12 girls were mad due to the traveling they will have to do (not so much from the schools we got especially since wvu doesn't even have softball)
Oregon State has 18 players in the portal. The death of the Pac 12 might impact softball the most out of any sport

Stanford has scored 4 in B5, although only 1 should have counted. Ground ball clearly hit baserunner and would have been the third out, 3 runs have scored since.

3 run HR makes it 7-0

Victoria Hayward is the new HC at Nevada. I expect some of those players to follow her. She helped turn around the hitting and players love her. There’s a couple I’d love to take from their program.

I looked it up, Canady has 198 IP and an insane .67 ERA, but there is another with 145 IP and a 2.94 ERA.

They are a pretty light hitting team, tonight excluded. Canady almost has to be perfect, and she comes pretty close (22-5 record)
Not knocking her play because she is an outstanding pitcher, BUT sometimes pitchers numbers are low because of the competition they play. I would like to see pitchers numbers vs top 25 teams. Lexi's is VERY good considering she beat both OU and UT a total of 4x. For instance she didnt last long in their first match against LSU.

Not knocking her play because she is an outstanding pitcher, BUT sometimes pitchers numbers are low because of the competition they play. I would like to see pitchers numbers vs top 25 teams. Lexi's is VERY good considering she beat both OU and UT a total of 4x. For instance she didnt last long in their first match against LSU.
Agree, but she has seen some tough opponents. She did well against Tennessee early on. Texas and Florida State both got a few runs off of her, as did Kentucky. She dominated Arizona and did well against UCLA (2 runs in 2 games).

After seeing Canady do what see did last season, theres no question she’s one of the top 3 pitches in the nation and there’s an argument she could be the top.

Stanford being pretty young and making the WCWS for the second consecutive season…kinda hard to compare them to JMU

Oregon State has 18 players in the portal. The death of the Pac 12 might impact softball the most out of any sport
This is just so sad for the team and the fan base. I think there's more to it though tbh. They weren't that good and the players in the portal are hitting low .200's. If anything they'd move to a small school

After seeing Canady do what see did last season, theres no question she’s one of the top 3 pitches in the nation and there’s an argument she could be the top.

Stanford being pretty young and making the WCWS for the second consecutive season…kinda hard to compare them to JMU
I was comparing them to JMU a few years ago when they beat us and OU from that outstanding pitcher

I was comparing them to JMU a few years ago when they beat us and OU from that outstanding pitcher
Kinda I guess…JMU rode Oddici Alexander til the wheels fell off. Stanford has two pitchers but Canady is the show.

Canady almost was a cowgirl but Stanford was her dream school and once she finally got admitted she committed

Back