Super regionals

I remember a lot of people were really down bad too when kelly left. I kept saying we are totally fine with lexi and I kept saying lexi is the better pitcher when last season ended. Coach G knows how to fill the gaps every year. He is a fantastic coach, and he formed his staff to be outstanding as well.

I remember a lot of people were really down bad too when kelly left. I kept saying we are totally fine with lexi and I kept saying lexi is the better pitcher when last season ended. Coach G knows how to fill the gaps every year. He is a fantastic coach, and he formed his staff to be outstanding as well.
and I thought you were just trying to comfort us! Good call, indeed!

Side note:

I read in the Oklahoman that Cowgirl Stadium will get a new "giant" scoreboard and another deck in the outfield next season.
I don't have any kind of great source but I've heard a new stadium is still a ways a way, because the money just isn't there yet (a lot of it going to NIL).

Watching some of Tennessee/Bama yesterday, and reading somewhere that Coach KG wasn't really pushing for a new stadium, I was wondering if we might just expand seating. I was thinking down the outfield lines, but more outfield seating would likely be easier to do.

Watching some of Tennessee/Bama yesterday, and reading somewhere that Coach KG wasn't really pushing for a new stadium, I was wondering if we might just expand seating. I was thinking down the outfield lines, but more outfield seating would likely be easier to do.
Wondering if the success at the stadium might be hard to just say "let's get a new one" completely. It's absolutely insane that since 2019 in the post season the girls have lost only 1 game at home and that came in the supers. 15-0 during regionals 8-1 during supers (2019 supers were away at FSU)

I've wondered if we could build bleachers above each dugout. Need more fans near the plate

Idk if anyone saw Mike White yell at his own player for his own miscue the other night (or last night cant remember). It baffles me he gets girls that want to play for him still.

Back