Super regionals

I have to say OSU softball makes life so fun, they win big without a doubt and allow us to enjoy a lot of very stressful games. I feel more stressed for these games than I did for OSU.

Idk if anyone saw Mike White yell at his own player for his own miscue the other night (or last night cant remember). It baffles me he gets girls that want to play for him still.
Mike White has always been a whiny little baby. I think the only way he gets players is by paying them. Even his assistant told him he messed up and he still doubled down. The player had to be restrained in the dugout so she didn’t go after him.

With texas winning the big 12 has 3 teams in the WCWS.
Big 12: 3
SEC: 2
Pac12: 1
ACC: 1

1 game remaining so either the sec or pac 12 will get 1 more team.

Hopefully RHP Ruby Meylan chooses us…I expect OU to make a serious effort for her as well. I heard she really liked her visit so I think we have a good chance
She stayed two days in Stillwater and when I sit out there hoping to get backseat tickets….she looked really good in Cowgirl uniform wearing #66

She stayed two days in Stillwater and when I sit out there hoping to get backseat tickets….she looked really good in Cowgirl uniform wearing #66
I saw 6 key players are leaving UW. Any reason why? Is it because of conference realignment? I know a lot of pac12 girls were mad due to the traveling they will have to do (not so much from the schools we got especially since wvu doesn't even have softball)

Back