Regionals

Game 7 of a regional is always a crap shoot. As much criticism as I give him, I think Rob Walton has done a great job this weekend and has pushed all the right buttons. Pitching is in about as good of shape as you could ask for. Big shout out to O’Toole, Holiday, and Davis for eating a bunch of innings

Any chance at all Garcia could give us a few innings after 2 1/2 days rest?

Any chance at all Garcia could give us a few innings after 2 1/2 days rest?
I doubt it. I figure they would hold him back in case we win and then he will be ready to go on the first day of the supers. Josh has shown this season that he wants to keep Garcia and Holiday on schedule. Maybe if it’s a scheduled bull pen day anyways he can give an inning or two.

Were the home run calls correct?

I saw the game on Saturday, and it looked like the fan reached over the wall. I wasn’t able to watch the game last night, but it seemed from posts in this thread to be the correct call.
Nope, neither one was correct. I’ve called lots of ballgames and this is as bad as it gets. The first one was inconsequential, the one last night was not. The replay center is not even trying to allow the initial call to be considered correct.

Nope, neither one was correct. I’ve called lots of ballgames and this is as bad as it gets. The first one was inconsequential, the one last night was not. The replay center is not even trying to allow the initial call to be considered correct.
I remember hearing at some point this season that indisputable evidence isn’t the standard like it is in football. It’s basically an ump making the call on the replay regardless of the initial call. Which is just dumb

I cannot make the game today and have two free tickets for a Cowboy fan. Only requirement is be decked out in orange and be loud!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there are tons of tickets to be had, but just in case, if anyone wants 4 GA tickets you can have them. None of my group can make it today.

Back