Official Game Thread: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State

Poor Tulsa lol. Tulsa is my 2nd favorite adopted football team. My grandpa was a huge TU fan and he took me to every single game, from 1997, to 2023. He was the best man I've ever known. It's been extremely difficult attending TU games this season.. not having grandpa next to me has been devastating.

Poor Tulsa lol. Tulsa is my 2nd favorite adopted football team. My grandpa was a huge TU fan and he took me to every single game, from 1987, to 2023. He was the best man I've ever known. It's been extremely difficult attending TU games this season.. not having grandpa next to me has been devastating.
Sorry for your loss.

That said, Tulsa might suck. Last time I saw a train run on them like this was when we did it.

So far I’m not upset at Kasey Dunn’s play calling.
yoda GIF

RA apparently reported last week that Zane is not available to play. Not sure what that means but it sounds like we will not see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That... doesn't sound promising. I swear if we lose him to the portal because Bowman got a 7th year....

People blaming the offense for the defensive failures need to acknowledge that the defense has a responsibility to also make stops.

3rd and 4, and we let them run right up the middle for the first down.

Back