Official Game Thread: West Virginia vs. Oklahoma State

Vanderbilt looks better on offense and defense than us. Maybe we should hire their coaches
And that's why we should do everything we can to get into the mega conference. A perennial turd of a program now has enough talent to compete with #1 because of the $ and conference affiliation.

If we stay in a second tier conference we will never compete again.

The D is completely on Nardo. There is more talent than they are showing each week. He’s just incompetent.

The O, in my opinion, is a variety of things. Dunn is a bad play caller but he has been for years and we’ve still had some success. I think these 6th-7th year players have killed this offense. They’re lazy and thought they’d just roll out and win this year. The drive and passion is long gone. Oh, and they’re getting paid.

The D is completely on Nardo. There is more talent than they are showing each week. He’s just incompetent.

The O, in my opinion, is a variety of things. Dunn is a bad play caller but he has been for years and we’ve still had some success. I think these 6th-7th year players have killed this offense. They’re lazy and thought they’d just roll out and win this year. The drive and passion is long gone. Oh, and they’re getting paid.

We constantly have open WRs that Bowman misses.

Even the commentators are criticizing Dunn and his play-calling. What is Dunn's philosophy? Let's hope a change is made prior to the 2025 season

Gundy doesn’t have the balls to fire anyone mid season and I doubt Chad has the balls to force Gundy to do anything. So we get to see this sh!t for the rest of the season.

I’ve been saying for years that its time start looking to the future of Cowboy Football. Gundy just doesn’t have it anymore. And for what we are paying him, we could bring in any number of the best coaches. Gundy is just too slow to adapt to the new college athletics and we are now playing from behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back