Official Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Kansas State

Why do you believe this is true? The scoreboard says you are not correct.

It's obvious we don't have talent. Otherwise, we don't lose.

We have some talented skill players, but no offensive or defensive line talent and no quarterback, or at least no quarterback that Gundy is willing to put in the game!

I would cut Gundy some slack on the QB situation if it hasn’t been shown over and over that he values loyalty over the guy that gives us the best chance to win. Heck even after Brandon Weeden came in against Colorado and won us the game he went directly back to a clearly injured Zac Robinson for Bedlam and refused to take him out

We clearly are a middle of the road Big 12 team when we should have been the top of the conference and it’s all on Gundys shoulders because he refuses to make tough decisions when it comes to the coaching staff

Middle of the road at best. Bottom tier is probably where we are. I don’t see a guaranteed win on our schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Middle of the road at best. Bottom tier is probably where we are. I don’t see a guaranteed win on our schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KSU, Utah, and apparently BYU are the best teams in the conference. Games will get easier because the teams will get worse. We will probably finish 3rd or 4th

We have some talented skill players, but no offensive or defensive line talent and no quarterback, or at least no quarterback that Gundy is willing to put in the game!
Many have said we have one of the best OLs in the country and a returning Heisman candidate. Yes our QB sucks but we have no clue what we're doing on offense. Absolutely 0 reason we should be this pathetic on offense

Back