TCU at OSU

It was probably via having Cade with his high basketball IQ on the floor facilitating things, overcoming the lack of that from ANYONE on the coaching staff.

That team had great athletes on it, all they needed was guidance on honing that athleticism to basketball. I think it's the same with any given roster of the last seven years. Cade and/or his brother were able to do that either directly or indirectly, whereas every other year it's been up to the coaching staff who continue to show they are wholly incapable.
AA's best games were when Cade missed time in conference play.

Look at the box score. Why was Thompson on the floor for so long when he wasn’t making shots? Why wasn’t Garrison on the floor more? Dow is supposed to be a shooter. Why did he take up so much time? Is Keller hurt? No stats for him. Ugh!
View attachment 3323
I wonder if Boynton even looks at the stats to see which players and most beneficial to the game performance.

Mason has been going off on the officiating of the game on X. He started during the game last night am continued during the day today. Pretty funny stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. They need to fire him now. We can’t afford to do it at the end of the season. We need to start contacting and interviewing other coaches. We need to recruit the current roster to prevent a mass exodus. The more time Boynton stays the greater the odds of us not having most of the team left because they will all transfer out.
They can’t really contact anyone mid season. And what’s the point of firing him today, the season is lost with or without him. They will ride it out to April 1 to save the 1.3 mil.

Reading a bit on buyouts it looks to me both parties will sit down at the conclusion of the season. Both will be aware of the contract, the $ and the dates. Best case scenario we’ve come to an agreement that results in a “mutual decision” “for the best interest of the program”.

Buyout will probably be in the $3-$4.5 million range w x% paid on April 1st and the remainder to be paid out over the remaining life of the contract with the remaining amount to be offset by any future earnings. Weiberg will already have the $ to be paid upfront already earmarked or secured and financially we will be ok.

Last edited:
Reading a bit on buyouts it looks to me both parties will sit down at the conclusion of the season. Both will be aware of the contract, the $ and the dates. Best case scenario we’ve come to an agreement that results in a “mutual decision” “for the best interest of the program”.

Buyout will probably be in the $3-$4.5 million range w x% paid on April 1st and the remainder to be paid out over the remaining life of the contract with the remaining amount to be offset by any future earnings. Weinberg will already have the $ to be paid upfront already earmarked or secured and financially we will be ok.
It's exactly what will happen. The "buyout is too big" fans just want to be miserable. Buyouts are meant for people stealing your coach, not for tanking a program and being an absolute embarrassment. Fired for cause exists for a reason.

Maybe keep a few of them...Dailey for sure. Garrison. Maybe Small. The rest, eh.
I guess my point is that the longer Boynton stays around the longer he can convince them to leave. I remember someone saying that most of the players would transfer if Boynton wasn’t on staff right before holder hired him.

It’s a joke. We are in a sad toxic state for our bball program

I guess my point is that the longer Boynton stays around the longer he can convince them to leave. I remember someone saying that most of the players would transfer if Boynton wasn’t on staff right before holder hired him.

It’s a joke. We are in a sad toxic state for our bball program
I don't see him doing that. One thing he is for sure is an honorable guy. He has to know it's time and he's not getting it done.

Back