OSU at TCU: Thursday-Sat

Seems like the entire series was flipped on its head after Roc's homerun last night. Not sure if that actually had any effect but man it sure feels like it.

Very disappointing game and series. Was competitive in game three until the 8th inning then just imploded.

This team has the talent to win the league and host a regional, hopefully they get healthy and the coaches manage them better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know why but I feel another third game run rule coming. I hope I’m wrong!

I wasn’t far off. Demoralizing loss because TCU is not good, not even close to their past teams. We’ll be somewhere around 22-23 this week and out of the Top 25 if we lose another weekend series next week.

Very disappointing game and series. Was competitive in game three until the 8th inning then just imploded.

This team has the talent to win the league and host a regional, hopefully they get healthy and the coaches manage them better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pitching is this teams Achilles Heel.

We have to find a way to survive until we get some guys healthy. I don't think it's the only excuse but it is a problem. Losing McLean and Meola has caused a big drop off in the lineup. I haven't heard a thing about Meola, though.

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

We have to find a way to survive until we get some guys healthy. I don't think it's the only excuse but it is a problem. Losing McLean and Meola has caused a big drop off in the lineup. I haven't heard a thing about Meola, though.

I feel like the “we aren’t healthy” narrative has exhausted itself the last 3 years. We have top recruiting and transfer classes and go and lose to trash teams like WSU and TCU. Maybe we just aren’t good.

Well, that five seconds that we were in first place was truly enjoyable. Listed third this week although TCU owns the tiebreaker over us so we’re actually fourth.

25eaf170c9fd5e0439903cce01905220.jpg

Back