Bedlam baseball series

I’m not taking anything away from cincy but I’m of the opinion tcu isn’t good. It’s unfortunate we lost to them. But they can’t hit. Good news is we took both series from the top 2 teams. Just need to keep winning.
They have issues on offense no doubt. In TCU’s losses this season, they have averaged under 3 runs in those games.

Not sure what kind of deal that Saarloos has at TCU but wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually heads back to Fullerton to breathe life back into that program

Last edited:
They have issues on offense no doubt. In TCU’s losses this season, they have averaged under 3 runs in those games.

Not sure what kind of deal that Saarloos has at TCU but wouldn’t be surprised if he eventually heads back to Fullerton to breathe life back into that program
Man, I turned on a Fullerton game the other day and was shocked at what I saw.

Schlossnagle leaving is starting to show.

Back