Big 12 Opener vs TTU

I understand why they play run rules. But obviously they could have used those inning to get guys like Benzor some work before big 12 play.

Are we really whining that someone said something that hurt our feelings? What exactly is happening

Based on our recent history with Texas Tech in baseball, I guess we should be thrilled that we salvaged one game. Usually they sweep us. I guess winning one and then getting run-ruled for the second loss is an improvement. They literally own us in baseball!

Does anyone have insight into what the locker room is like after games like this? How Josh and the players react and interact? As has been mentioned here, the likes of Tadlock aren't afraid to make their displeasure known on the field, and Josh never does, well does he ever? Is that why we are so soft so much?

Does anyone have insight into what the locker room is like after games like this? How Josh and the players react and interact? As has been mentioned here, the likes of Tadlock aren't afraid to make their displeasure known on the field, and Josh never does, well does he ever? Is that why we are so soft so much?
I haven't personally heard one, but I know of a former player who said he thought Josh was a jerk. He said he was real passive aggressive and made snide comments instead of yelling and screaming. But he also didn't get to play so he may have been somewhat disgruntled.

Who was the dad on OrangePower whose son transferred from OSU? I think he was on last year?

Last edited:
I haven't personally heard one, but I know of a former player who said he thought Josh was a jerk. He said he was real passive aggressive and make snide comments instead of yelling and screaming. But he also didn't get to play so he may have been somewhat disgruntled.

Who was the dad on OrangePower whose son transferred from OSU? I think he was on last year?
That guy had an axe to grind. He was impossible to have a conversation with

Back