Deadlam

I think maybe I saw the best evidence yet to support the weakness of the Big XII; Kansas finished this season with by far their most wins in 15 years. They did so playing their backup QB most of the year, even having to go to a true FR 3rd stringer.

Would only have been possible by them being able to crank out all those Ws against mid-major level foes! :ROFLMAO:

I would only charge $27.24. But that’s me.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Well, this is an interesting article.
This piece hits the nail on the head, lebby is a giant sack sh!t who did nothing about rampant sexual assault from his own roster. As the old saying goes, when you lie with dogs you get fleas. Enjoy those rapist fleas for eternity 0u.

Pretty horrifying to go to the comments in that article and see the exact same drivel from 0u fans that was spewing from rapelor fans during the heat of the scandal in waco. Maybe calling the squats Rapelor North is just as fitting as calling them UT North.

This piece hits the nail on the head, lebby is a giant sack sh!t who did nothing about rampant sexual assault from his own roster. As the old saying goes, when you lie with dogs you get fleas. Enjoy those rapist fleas for eternity 0u.

Pretty horrifying to go to the comments in that article and see the exact same drivel from 0u fans that was spewing from rapelor fans during the heat of the scandal in waco. Maybe calling the squats Rapelor North is just as fitting as calling them UT North.
What is even worse to me is the article criticizing the hire is two years to late.

It's too late and misleading. Lebby's greatest sin wasn't that he is a Briles apologist. He was part of the problem. There are reports that at least one of the victims went directly to him and he did nothing.
You do remember that Lebby and his wife sold a ton of money of the CAB slogan they came up with. So not only did this POS make a significant salary and benefits off his work on suppressing this stuff he doubled down with merch.

You do remember that Lebby and his wife sold a ton of money of the CAB slogan they came up with. So not only did this POS make a significant salary and benefits off his work on suppressing this stuff he doubled down with merch.
Agree, Lebby is a despicable human being for numerous reasons. However, while sticking up for Art and profiting off the situation are all reprehensible acts in there own right, we should never forget that Lebby was part of the cover up/looking the other way. He contributed to the situation and allowed the suffering of who knows how many young women because he chose to do nothing.

Buh bye pathetic attention whore
Try harder, this is just lazy on your part. Do better.

I asked my lady's daughter how she feels about OU and she said 'They can all fudge off' Well now of course we would generally not allow that kind of talk, but this time we let it slide.... haha with just a 'pretend' reprimand.😁
Nice, people like fudge. good stuff.

So they turned 2 million dollars on 175 million. So 2/175 = 0.01142. They earned 1.14% return. That doesn't even keep up with inflation. 🤣🤣🤣
Yes, that sometimes happens when you spend $30 million of your operating profits on a new softball stadium. so they spend 30 million on a softball stadium and still made a profit despite the measly big 12 payout? Dont look now but they just have another $250 million in football stadium renovations upcoming too, which will eat into future profits. it's just awful, we are so upset about it. since it affects our daily lives. where is all this money coming from? OU is too poor to do anything. how are they doing it?

By the way, did you check out how much profit osu made last year? They had 104 million in revenue, and 103 million in expenses. That doesn't even keep up with inflation. 🤣🤣🤣 did they also drop 30 mil on a softball stadium? that would explain it.

I think maybe I saw the best evidence yet to support the weakness of the Big XII; Kansas finished this season with by far their most wins in 15 years. They did so playing their backup QB most of the year, even having to go to a true FR 3rd stringer.

Would only have been possible by them being able to crank out all those Ws against mid-major level foes! :ROFLMAO:
Kansas played 3 of the new incoming teams, and basically beat them all to hell. they started the season with missouri state, and nevada.

That's super helpful, to have mid majors filling nearly half your schedule. a great thing for kansas indeed. probably the easiest schedule they've had in years because of it.

No, they did $2,000,000 on $177,000,000. Of course, Toker will quickly explain it was for extraordinary repairs. That means they would have turned $2.000,000.50 on $177,000,000
$30 million for a softball stadium is a rather extraordinary expense wouldnt you say?

osu had 103 million in expenses and 104 million in revenues. and that's without spending 30 million on a stadium. what's their excuse?

So you are throwing back a .01% differential back at me with the new Goon Love’s Station and Softball Field? It’s about time they built something down that’s isn’t a crap hole

I will be honest with you toker. I think ou will be ok in the sec because there are so many teams that are just flat terrible. Right now there are two really good teams plus ole miss. Not only that venables style fits better in the sec. The offenses in the sec are bad. So his defense will look good. In the big 12 he would eventually get fired because they are forced to score every possession to win. That won’t happen a lot.

What I am saying is outside Georgia and Alabama, the sec is weak. Really really weak. And Alabama is going to have a new coach soon.

Your problem is your university is so broke that they will probably demand donations from athletics which will eventually cost the football team.
They'll be fine in the sec, not because other teams are terrible, but because OU themselves are pretty good at many of the things that drive success in that league.

Yes I agree that other than the top 2 really good teams, the rest of the conference pecking order is there for the taking. they arent weak though, teams like lsu and tennessee and mississippi are good and recruit veyr well, just not consistently like georgia and alabama. they are still really hard to beat. and win or lose, you'll feel it after the game. that's where the sec separates

I cant agree that the offenses in sec are bad though, some are, but they still have the #1 offense in the country and 4 of the top 18. Putting this into perspective, pac 12 has 3 in the top 18. big 12 also has 4. acc only had 1. Of course if we add Ou and texas to sec, they'll be getting two more high powered offenses in 24

If OU was broke, it wouldnt be my problem. If they are making tons of money, doesnt benefit me either. So none of that impacts me. The non athletics side actually just generated the most revenue in their history last year, $317 million so they wont be taking mohey from the athetic dept anytime soon.

Ironically osu does take money from their athletic department though. last i read that number was 13 million

Last edited:
So you are throwing back a .01% differential back at me with the new Goon Love’s Station and Softball Field? It’s about time they built something down that’s isn’t a crap hole
What i am 'throwing back' at you is a rathe reasonable explanation as to why they made 2 million in profits instead of 32 million they'd have made if they didnt allocate 30 million of those profits to a new softball stadium. It's not that big of a deal. it's not my money, so i dont care.

what's osu's excuse for such a small profit margin? i gave you OU's.

What i am 'throwing back' at you is a rathe reasonable explanation as to why they made 2 million in profits instead of 32 million they'd have made if they didnt allocate 30 million of those profits to a new softball stadium. It's not that big of a deal. it's not my money, so i dont care.
Love’s donated the money for the stadium, try again. You have all weekend for better research your team isn’t playing this weekend after all.

Love’s donated the money for the stadium, try again. You have all weekend for better research your team isn’t playing this weekend after all.
Loves donated about 12 million of the total 48 million cost. Why even lie?

I also forgot they allocated money for the new baseball renovations too

The point is their slim profit margins off the 177 million has context, and it's not the gotcha you think it is.

I bet you dont want to talk about the slim margins osu made off their 104 million in revenues.

I see the attention whore is back...not because I'm seeing his posts, but because I see some of you giving him what he wants...attention.

Bedlam was nearly a month ago.

We won.

They lost.

I urge my fellow pokes to stop focusing on and giving attention to a goon troll.

Bedlam is over.

Done and dusted.

I'm over it as I know most of you are....even if our utn attention whore isn't. The ignore button is your friend.
dont-feed-troll.jpg

1tox3z.jpg

Back