Deadlam

Loves donated about 12 million of the total 48 million cost. Why even lie? do better research
Why would I lie? Your definition of profit is strange. They had fundraising for the rest of it, you are counting donated money as profit.

I’m very concerned about your apparent inferiority complex here. Is that why you are so sensitive? Is it manifesting due to missing the conference championship game three years in a row? Is it the self-consignment to a future devoid of future games the first week in December?

Why would I lie? Your definition of profit is strange. They had fundraising for the rest of it, you are counting donated money as profit.

I’m very concerned about your apparent inferiority complex here. Is that why you are so sensitive? Is it manifesting due to missing the conference championship game three years in a row? Is it the self-consignment to a future devoid of future games the first week in December?
No, I never counted donated money as profit or revenue. That is wrong. Their profits came from their athletic revenues of 177 million, this is in addition to donations. you should know this. If donations did count as revenue, then it would apply to every school.

Loves donated 12 million, (again donations are not counted as profits for OU) they got a few million more in donations (also not profit), the athletic dept paid for the rest. if they didnt allocate so much athletics revenue toward the softball stadium they'd have returned much more than 2 million net revenue. This is rather basic and publicly available information.

So, why lie about the loves donation? you said it was the loves donation that paid for it, you either lied or were simply wrong and were unaware that they only paid for part of the cost. which will you admit to?

Last edited:
No, I never counted donated money as profit or revenue. That is wrong. Their profits came from their athletic revenues of 177 million, this is in addition to donations. you should know this. If donations did count as revenue, then it would apply to every school.

Loves donated 12 million, (again donations are not counted as profits for OU) they got a few million more in donations (also not profit), the athletic dept paid for the rest. if they didnt allocate so much athletics revenue toward the softball stadium they'd have returned much more than 2 million net revenue. This is rather basic and publicly available information.

So, why lie about the loves donation? you said it was the loves donation that paid for it, you either lied or were simply wrong and were unaware that they only paid for part of the cost. which will you admit to?
Who the Hell cares?

ou playing at home with themselves today
Good game. way to really show up and represent the state. Unfortunately osu didnt look like they belonged on the same field as texas.

Osu had a nice season though, and good for gundy for turning it around. but getting blown out 3 times is a microcosm of the greater issue gundy continues to have. At least the new watered down big 12 ought to be much, much easier to win now. So i hope to see osu win at least once, just for state pride.

Good game. way to really show up and represent the state. Unfortunately osu didnt look like they belonged on the same field as texas.

Osu had a nice season though, and good for gundy for turning it around. but getting blown out 3 times is a microcosm of the greater issue gundy continues to have. At least the new watered down big 12 ought to be much, much easier to win now. So i hope to see osu win at least once, just for state pride.
Ou had a nice season also. Got a break on week 13 to shine up their portal resumes. Will be interesting for them going forward with a coach who takes the top talent in the big 12 and ends up...well...not at the top. Now with the talent and money not skewed sharply in their favor going forward, the _____ is the limit?!?

And this thread needs to be named - Deadlam

Ou had a nice season also. Got a break on week 13 to shine up their portal resumes. Will be interesting for them going forward with a coach who takes the top talent in the big 12 and ends up...well...not at the top. Now with the talent and money not skewed sharply in their favor going forward, the _____ is the limit?!?

Done

troll trolling GIF

Cool. We will go play our bowl game with our starting quarterback, FYI. Good luck with Arizona. We root for our team first, and our conference second.

So… Go Cats!!
Looking forward to seeing The Arnold Era start personally. I dont blame you for rooting for zona. they wont be an easy W. Though a W against OU could be a recruiting boon for them which could impact osu's chances to win the conference.

Yes, OU had a nice season. I predicted 10 wins, but 11 seems very possible at this point. Glad they got the alamo and not something lesser which was very possible

I like what BV did after replacing 97 players over 2 seasons. He will proccess mot of the rest out and then it'll be his team. Growing pains at first, but now back to being closer to our expectations

They'll need dudes and to BVs credit he's recruiting better than riley or stoops did. So far the 23 class was 3rd and 24 class is 4th in sec, so talentwise they will fit right in. Sky is the limit. Especially if florida and auburn can win natties in that conference.

Back