Deadlam

Okcpokefan

How is everyone feeling about this Saturday??

Pokes have momentum...OU coming off a tough loss. I can't believe this game is expected to be competitive as it is after what we all watched the first month of the year.

I expect Lebby to come out fast and throw the ball around. Lets NOT let Gabriel burn us and go up 28-0 in the 1st quarter please. :rolleyes:

OU will likely look to contain Ollie and make Bowman beat them.

Gabriel has been running quite a bit this year. Especially inside the 10.

Both teams have some injuries...not sure which guys will be back by Saturday yet.

I like the way this game shapes up for OSU...but have had my heart ripped out many times in this game. Hopefully we go and get this W...it would be a massive one.:gundy:

I feel pretty good and will feel great if it’s close or we have a lead at half time.

I hope we can get bray back and get some heavy doses of him and Leon Johnson. Once we get some steady passes down field, the monster is waiting to feast on the ground.

With Ollie, I don’t see many if any teams able to stop him as long as we can continue to play at the level we have been the last few weeks.

We just got to execute and I feel like we will be there to win it

After the USA debacle, I made my peace that we would be taken to the woodshed by the paperclips. Now?
Black Widow Avengers GIF

To me it’s all on the back of Alan Bowman. OU will sell out to stop or limit OGII. It’s up to Bowman to make them pay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I think it’s all on Ou’s weak d-line. It’s up to them to do what better run defenses have not been able to do. Plus bowman is good enough to kill them when they need linebackers and safeties to help

I think it’s all on Ou’s weak d-line. It’s up to them to do what better run defenses have not been able to do. Plus bowman is good enough to kill them when they need linebackers and safeties to help
If our OL plays at the level they have for the last few weeks, we should be in good shape offensively. Bowman has been pretty consistently steady. We've had a ton of drops and wrong routes from our receivers but that seems to be improving, especially if the weather is good.

I expect they will try to stop the run and we'll have opportunities over the top, just like this O is designed.

As for the D, let's be honest, we're going to give up some points. Need to limit the big plays and tackle well. If we do all of that we have a chance.

If our OL plays at the level they have for the last few weeks, we should be in good shape offensively. Bowman has been pretty consistently steady. We've had a ton of drops and wrong routes from our receivers but that seems to be improving, especially if the weather is good.

I expect they will try to stop the run and we'll have opportunities over the top, just like this O is designed.

As for the D, let's be honest, we're going to give up some points. Need to limit the big plays and tackle well. If we do all of that we have a chance.
The thing with our d is we won’t have to sell out to stop the run like the Kansas schools and West Virginia

We're gonna get steamrolled like we always do. No amount of sunshine pumping and hopium in this thread will convince me to expect any less.

That said I'll be pleasantly surprised if we pull a rabbit out of a hat and win. But like Duke Silver said, emotional investment in Bedlam football for me is over and done.

We're gonna get steamrolled like we always do. No amount of sunshine pumping and hopium in this thread will convince me to expect any less.

That said I'll be pleasantly surprised if we pull a rabbit out of a hat and win. But like Duke Silver said, emotional investment in Bedlam football for me is over and done.
Yep. We will get cheated because they are the blue blood

Back