Weekend series VS WVU

Wow. That was a huge win, glad they got one. Dont rememberer the last time I’ve been so happy to not get swept. Hopefully that will get some positive momentum going for the team.

There's no doubt this team needs some confidence, hopefully today will be a start.

And although they hit the HRs early, they still weren't enough, hopefully that 6 run inning full of repeated solid contact and singles will be a lesson.

I hope we're about a week out on McLean.

There's no doubt this team needs some confidence, hopefully today will be a start.

And although they hit the HRs early, they still weren't enough, hopefully that 6 run inning full of repeated solid contact and singles will be a lesson.

I hope we're about a week out on McLean.

Hopefully this is the beginning of a winning streak. Tom said on the tv broadcast McLean is back. Said he was on deck to bat at some point didn’t hear when.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's great on McLean. Hope we see him tomorrow night.
Grain of salt time as I heard this on the way into town on Robert’s show this morning. Can’t remember if it was him or a caller but the discussion was that McLean hit BP all last week and threw from the mound I believe one day.

Would be nice to get McLean back at 4 spot and maybe be able to move Mendham back to 3 and Schubert sandwiched at 5 w Benge back behind him. That seemed to coincide w some success.

If he returns to form from the mound that would be huge in moving Stebens back into the middle.

Grain of salt time as I heard this on the way into town on Robert’s show this morning. Can’t remember if it was him or a caller but the discussion was that McLean hit BP all last week and threw from the mound I believe one day.

Would be nice to get McLean back at 4 spot and maybe be able to move Mendham back to 3 and Schubert sandwiched at 5 w Benge back behind him. That seemed to coincide w some success.

If he returns to form from the mound that would be huge in moving Stebens back into the middle.

I would expect to see him in the batting lineup before we see him on the mound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back