E Wash vs OSU

Has anyone noticed that Boynton has not been nearly as vocal about this home game as he has previous games?

He normally gives away free tickets on Twitter and tweets to the fans about needing them in the stands.

He has been eerily quiet. Not sure if it means anything but certainly different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the half the Cowboys lead 39-30. Cowboys clearly the more athletic team. Had a really nice play to hit a 3 as time expired.

Cowboys win 71-60. The three ball was going in today.

Nice win by the Cowboys. Will play Tuesday or Wednesday at home in the quarterfinals.

Meanwhile.....the picked to be last place team in the conference is going to the real sweet sixteen. A place we have not sniffed in 18 years. I'm sick of being below mediocre in men's basketball.

Meanwhile.....the picked to be last place team in the conference is going to the real sweet sixteen. A place we have not sniffed in 18 years. I'm sick of being below mediocre in men's basketball.
Man those dudes made some clutch free throws

Here's how bad this actually is since we last made the real sweet 16. TCU is the only other conference team who has not made the sweet 16 since we last did. But, they are playing for that chance tonight. Every other team in this conference has been to the sweet 16 or higher more than once since we last made it. We haven't just been mediocre the last 18 years, we have been the basement program of the conference for 18 years now. This is why GIA is only a 1/4 full now. Kids have been born and graduated highschool in the timeframe since this program has accomplished anything.

At the half the Cowboys lead 39-30. Cowboys clearly the more athletic team. Had a really nice play to hit a 3 as time expired.

Looks like coach finally watched the home game against Kansas and told one of his managers to “diagram the play Kansas ran against us to get Dick the wide open 3 to end the half.”

Here's how bad this actually is since we last made the real sweet 16. TCU is the only other conference team who has not made the sweet 16 since we last did. But, they are playing for that chance tonight. Every other team in this conference has been to the sweet 16 or higher more than once since we last made it. We haven't just been mediocre the last 18 years, we have been the basement program of the conference for 18 years now. This is why GIA is only a 1/4 full now. Kids have been born and graduated highschool in the timeframe since this program has accomplished anything.
This is the biggest travesty of nebraska leaving the conference. We have nobody left that we can point to and say "well at least we aren't them".

Back