OSU @ UH

Sampson ejected for strutting out on the floor to piss and moan about a non-call in a game they're up 20...interesting

Sampson ejected for strutting out on the floor to piss and moan about a non-call in a game they're up 20...interesting
Because he knows he can do that and look like a hero to his team and the UH fanbase and Kellen gets a chance to shine for what will be an easy win for them.

The Cowboys are halfway through the conference season and still cannot defend a guard from getting picked off on a screen by the opposing team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will not be renewing my seats if the change isn't made. Might not seem like squat in the grand scheme...but I'm not paying for this any longer.

I like Mike....but love this program too much to accept these results.

Last edited:
Boynton should be fired immediately -- IF AND ONLY IF Chad Weiberg thinks whomever he names as interim for rest of season (somebody on staff now*, obviously) is a real potential candidate to be the permanent coach starting next year.
Otherwise, just let HCMB finish out the season and then, on April 2, send him packing; delaying the firing til then saves $1.3M or so in payout to Boynton.
*(Ignoring Doug, that is)

Will not be renewing my seats if the change isn't made. Might not seem like squat in the grand scheme...but I'm not paying for this any longer.

I like Mike....but love this program too much to accept these results.
Good. The moment the season is over every season ticket holder needs to send the AD a letter telling them that.

I admire you for sticking with it this long. At some point, it's about the product for the price.
I am playing the long game. Will again keep my seats bc we are grandfathered in and figure the price of 1 or 2 seasons of skipping games spread out over 5-10 seasons if we get good again will offset the increased ticket price of losing my current seats.

Will send a strongly worded email to Chad (sarcasm here).

I think it’s all but done. I rarely see OSU admin at games I’ve been to and aside from the occasional Ollie sighting there doesn’t seem to be the typical OSU royalty attending games.

Boynton’s body language, tone, social media presence and his actual words show a very defeated man.

There is a rebuilding year coming after he leaves. It will be a tough year. But the right program leader can at least show positive steps aside from the catchy hashtag and private jet shoe pic.

That was such a BS call by the official. Goodness college officials suck. Anticipate the foul and blow the whistle whether there’s a foul or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are referring to the attempted slam dunk by the Houston player that got stuffed by the rim, I 100% agree.

I don't know what the announcers were looking at. I watched it about 5-6 times and never saw any contact between the OSU player and the Houston player. Houston player went down because the rim stopped his upper body momentum, there was no undercutting.

Fran and Rich Hollenberg were as bad as the game.

Back