OSU @ UH

If you are referring to the attempted slam dunk by the Houston player that got stuffed by the rim, I 100% agree.

I don't know what the announcers were looking at. I watched it about 5-6 times and never saw any contact between the OSU player and the Houston player. Houston player went down because the rim stopped his upper body momentum, there was no undercutting.

Fran and Rich Hollenberg were as bad as the game.

Yep, that is the one. I wasn’t listening to the tv, had John and Dave on. John saw the same thing we did.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I watched more of the game than I normally would in a blowout just because I enjoy how Houston plays. You can tell Sampson destroys them in practice, but every player seems to play hard every single possession. Aggressive but still in control and not turning the ball over a million times a game.

When your practices are more difficult than the games you play well in games. I don’t think this is the case for our beloved Cowboys.

Yep, that is the one. I wasn’t listening to the tv, had John and Dave on. John saw the same thing we did.

You say "the one" as if foul calls like that aren't the norm. Its college, it's NBA, it's what the sport in it's entirety has become. Any contact however minor to a shooter is whistled as a foul, and often times the whistle is blown even without any contact. That fact has made games unwatchable every bit as much as the Cowboys downfall to mediocrity has. Basketball has become a soccer-esque stage production of acting out fouls to draw a whistle more than actually trying to make a shot.

You say "the one" as if foul calls like that aren't the norm. Its college, it's NBA, it's what the sport in it's entirety has become. Any contact however minor to a shooter is whistled as a foul, and often times the whistle is blown even without any contact. That fact has made games unwatchable every bit as much as the Cowboys downfall to mediocrity has. Basketball has become a soccer-esque stage production of acting out fouls to draw a whistle more than actually trying to make a shot.

I don’t disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back