OSU @ OU

At least we still have a substantial lead in the Bedlam series this school year. Wrestling will offset what will surely be 2 basketball losses.

Although, why is baseball and softball not listed as competitions yet to come?

The ou fans beating their chest over this win on twitter against this team is quite hilarious.

I'll take the trade for the football W this year.

I didn’t watch coming home from wrestling and turned it in heard up 1 I think and small shoots a step back 3 that according to Dave “badly missed”. Then Q shoots an air ball 3 that left John and Dave w minds blown. Dave said “you just can’t shoot that. You just can’t”.

What I need is for someone to explain what the set under 1 minute down 1 looked like. Sounds like we were trying to get the ball to Garrison but never improved our passing angle and Wright and Small dribbbled the shot clock down and we took a horrible and very difficult and contested jumper.

Why in the he!! did he sit over there watching us struggle to get in a set w a timeout in his eff’ng pocket?

Was it really that bad of a possession?

This team has 7 games to win at least 2 games and avoid being the worst osu team since 86-87.

Currently sitting at 10-14.

Lowest win totals since 1980:

8-20 in 1986-87

12-20 in 2015-16

12-20 in 2018-19

14-16 in 1987-88

Last edited:
I didn’t watch coming home from wrestling and turned it in heard up 1 I think and small shoots a step back 3 that according to Dave “badly missed”. Then Q shoots an air ball 3 that left John and Dave w minds blown. Dave said “you just can’t shoot that. You just can’t”.

What I need is for someone to explain what the set under 1 minute down 1 looked like. Sounds like we were trying to get the ball to Garrison but never improved our passing angle and Wright and Small dribbbled the shot clock down and we took a horrible and very difficult and contested jumper.

Why in the he!! did he sit over there watching us struggle to get in a set w a timeout in his eff’ng pocket?

No. It was worse.

If it’s a tie or within one shot at the end, we will undoubtedly GET NO SHOT OFF.

It’s almost like coaching makes a difference in tight games.
His teams can’t win close games. And since it’s any team he’s ever had, it’s not the players. Zero toughness mentally or physically and that’s a direct reflection of their coach.

I didn’t watch it. I knew it was going to be on but I just checked the score at the half and final. I will go to the rest of the home games but that’s it. Unless he is replaced, I will not renew my tickets. I love the guy but we need someone who can coach winning basketball. I really wish we could find another position for him.

The fact that Quion is ever allowed to shoot a 3 is stunning. He's such a great athlete he should be driving and creating havoc. But he only occasionally does that. Another example of a Boynton player that isn't reaching their potential.

Back