Top ten things to do instead of watching another OSU basketball game:

SweetOrange

10. Watch the movie Barbie
9. View all the Shriner Hospital ads in continuos loop.
8. Visit your local animal shelter on euthanasia night.
7. Watch OU footballs greatest reruns.
6. Change a poopy diaper
5. Listen to the Wiggles greatest hits.
4. Write a comparative thesis focusing on the polar opposite views of CNN and FOX News agencies.
3. Change an adult poopy diaper.
2. Kiss a meth whore with tongue.

And the number one thing to do instead of watching another OSU Basketball game is…..

1. Watch a love one be autopsied!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old school Wiggles effin rocks.

i still remember some of their stuff from when my daughters were toddlers.

Once I even got to shake Murray’s hand while he was singing “Fruit salad, yummy yummy” live in concert.

Good times.

6. Change a poopy diaper
4. Write a comparative thesis focusing on the polar opposite views of CNN and FOX News agencies.

And the number one thing to do instead of watching another OSU Basketball game is…..

Or you could work on your income taxes.

6. Change a poopy diaper

ostateim is that you?

6. Change a poopy diaper

You forgot sit on the porch and tell the neighbor kids to “get off my lawn!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6. Change a poopy diaper

The only issue with this list is number 7 should be much higher on the list. Watching OU's greatest plays sounds like torture to me.

Reminds me of a similar list in the O'Colly during the 0-10-1 football season.
That was a brutal year. As a student that year, there were a lot of questions about why should we even bother going to the games when there was laundry to be done before going out that night.

I imagine that is how Basketball is now. A lot of, "Why are you going to the game?"

That was a brutal year. As a student that year, there were a lot of questions about why should we even bother going to the games when there was laundry to be done before going out that night.

I imagine that is how Basketball is now. A lot of, "Why are you going to the game?"
I’m not going to the game tonight. It sucks to drive home for an hour in crappy weather after a disappointing loss.

I’m not going to the game tonight. It sucks to drive home for an hour in crappy weather after a disappointing loss.
Same here. It's an hour and half one-way, and it's just not worth the risk. To be honest, I just don't think I'll drive to another home game until Boynton is gone. I've completely lost all support for the guy. The entire situation is a bummer, to say the least.

When you watch bad football you at least can build up some resistance by daydreaming for four to six hours. Basketball you can’t get your drink on

Same here. It's an hour and half one-way, and it's just not worth the risk. To be honest, I just don't think I'll drive to another home game until Boynton is gone. I've completely lost all support for the guy. The entire situation is a bummer, to say the least.

Same, +15 minutes each way. I have season tickets and haven't used my seats once this season, and have been unable to give them away. I attended the SC State game on New Year's Eve with a handful of nephews; bought 10 $1 seats, but sat in the student section on the south baseline. The kids had a great time!

I’ll tell what NOT to do. Watch KU at ISU. still can’t name ISU coach and he’s up on KU. ISU found, yet again, another very competent ball coach.

I'm enjoying watching the rest of the big 12 when I can. Houston vs KU will he an insane game this weekend. Houston, KU, and Arizona all in the same conference next year....oof.

Lemme see if I have this right. KU crushes Houston, but loses to Kstate, who loses to OSU. But Houston then crushes OSU. It’s almost as if home court is really important.

Lemme see if I have this right. KU crushes Houston, but loses to Kstate, who loses to OSU. But Houston then crushes OSU. It’s almost as if home court is really important.
Yes and no. KU is 1-4 in conference road games this season with that one win coming in...GIA

Back