OSU @ KSU

why is Q even in the game and Dailey on the bench. As bad as we are we should be 2-3 in conference. And he pisses it away again.

The unnecessary timeout w 6 minutes and then wrong rotations on their inbounds and our following possession.

Last edited:
why is Q even in the game and Dailey on the bench. As bad as we are we should be 2-3 in conference. And he posses it away again.

The unnecessary timeout w 6 minutes and then wrong rotations on their inbounds and our following possession.
Our best offense is down low. Why in the world Boynton continuously allows 3-point shots shows just how badly he isn't HC material.

That was just more sad basketball from us but Perry obviously traveled when he went to the ground with the ball in the lane. How they possibly decided that critical play was out on us is absurd.

That turnover by Williams is the result of the coach not holding his team accountable for turnovers throughout the season. Just absolutely brutal. No excuse for that BS. And I bet there is no consequence for Williams for that one. Ride the freaking bench!

Also your seasoned senior throws up a freaking air ball for a free throw late in the game. This team is so awful at fundamentals.

Boynton’s basketball program is soft. Absolutely no mental toughness. He should be embarrassed as a coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nation doesn't even think about OSU basketball. It's been forgotten for years now.
I mentioned the same thing in another thread last night and I was blasted for allegedly being wrong. OSU basketball is completely irrelevant, and the next HC will prove just how bad of shape the basketball program is in.

why is Q even in the game and Dailey on the bench. As bad as we are we should be 2-3 in conference. And he posses it away again.

Dailey was having a helluva did he even touch in the last 10 minutes on offense. WTH are the coaches doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t watch. What else do we need to see? The program is dead until we get someone else in here to revive it.
I wasn't going to watch, but we brought a pizza home and sat down to eat it and there was about 6 minutes left in the game so I turned it on. Right in time to watch them piss the game away.

we have the ball and have a chance to take a 3 to win the game.

What happens? We turn the ball over on a very disorganized series of poor ball movement and no set plays.

Typical Horse crap street ball

Back