OSU @ KSU

Heee it comes...
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Prime example of his weakness. Up 2 possessions w the ball no need to call timeout and he does. Tang uses the timeout to change defense and set up a set on the other end. We take a bad shot. They get a great set and easy 2. We then go on a patented Boynton drought and can’t get fg’s because we are garbage in our sets.

Then we have to burn a timeout because as garbage as we are on offense we are exponentially worse in baseline out of bounds. Then coming out of the timeout we still can’t get the ball in and throw it backcourt to our post.

why..

why does it have to be this way.

I'll tell y'all this.. I seen more movement from my granny's knitting team when I visited her nursing home during the holidays than I do from this basketball team. Man.. those ladies hands were a-moving left to right, right to left. It was magical. This coaching staff... no magic whatsoever.

Dear Chad, DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE! We get it.. Boynton's a good guy .. but this isn't a popularity contest. Don't win, need to fire.

Last five possessions jacking 3’s or turnovers, and out coached again for another loss. Fire Boynton now!! OSU basketball is at an all time low!!!

Back