BYU @ OSU

Will be interesting to see how Boynton’s team responds to their coach after the comments he made earlier this week. Did they take it personally with him complaining about not being able to retain talent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see how Boynton’s team responds to their coach after the comments he made earlier this week. Did they take it personally with him complaining about not being able to retain talent?

I would have taken it personally. “I’d be a better coach if you a holes would buy me better players. These guys suck.”

Perfect paraphrase.

Apparently the fans and especially the students took it personally.71E666FA-21C1-4188-AD58-A936D339E9A2.jpeg60A2CBE3-1477-4553-B957-F99824377793.jpeg

Did anyone listen to the pregame radio show? I am curious if John/Dave discussed Boynton’s comments.

Did anyone listen to the pregame radio show? I am curious if John/Dave discussed Boynton’s comments.

Doubt he says really anymore about it. He had a presser after the article came out and basically just doubled down, that he’s waiting for someone to dump NIL money before he can become a good coach. He did say a couple of times we need to play better and coach better but it was kind of flippant.

Doubt he says really anymore about it. He had a presser after the article came out and basically just doubled down, that he’s waiting for someone to dump NIL money before he can become a good coach. He did say a couple of times we need to play better and coach better but it was kind of flippant.
So how about the 5 years before NIL was a thing, Michael? When you still never finished above .500 in conference play (save the year of Cunningham)?

Well I'll be...

Just as shocked he used a TO here. Thought he'd let Wright sit there trapped until he turned it over. I had yelled "call a TO" 3 times over before he actually did.

Back