OSU @ UH

Cowboys down 4-2 early, with 16:22 left in the first half.

This team has to be leading the nation in losing control of the ball when driving to the basket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have missed so many shots from right in front of the basket. Had those shots been made, which they should have easily been made, this would be a somewhat competitive game. But, nope.. this looks like a complete blowout.

I genuinely don’t understand how Boynton lives with himself. I wouldn’t be fit to be around if I was overseeing this train wreck.

Why do I subject myself to even turning this on to check in every few minutes? Probably to see a well-coached Houston team play with fire, precision, and a plan?

Four shot attempts in 8 minutes isn't going to beat anybody

You cannot stand beyond the three point line dribbling the ball for 70% of the shot clock and then get it to a big man and expect to make a basket. Just playing into Houston’s defensive scheme. Have to initiate the offense much sooner.

That was such a BS call by the official. Goodness college officials suck. Anticipate the foul and blow the whistle whether there’s a foul or not.

This is a nice scrimmage for Sampson. He will be able to get everyone some minutes, including his walk-ons.

Came in from working outside to check the game, with a glimmer of hope. Nope! Watched a few minutes, same pathetic coaching, going back outside.

We all know this, but until boynton is gone this is the norm. Sadly the more they lose the better off the program is long term. Any more wins this season just give them a reason to bring him back for round 8 next year. I truly hate that for the players. I think we have a solid roster. But it won’t ever be anything under boynton

Back