OSU max BYU feature

I had OSU Max a year or so ago and always seemed to forget to watch it. But I reupped to watch the Bedlam feature (haven't got to it yet) and the BYU feature. I'm three minutes into the BYU game and its just outstanding. It "started with the end" and you see the fumble and then Bowman and OG hugging and saying "I love you so much man."

Since I invest (waste?) so much of time with OSU sports, what this behind the scenes look does for me is allows for these guys wearing my orange to become real people/kids to me again. For so long we got to know our players for four or five years (and we still have a few of those) but recently in all sports, they are just numbers filling a jersey that we don't know anything about.

You might not be as hard on Coach Dickey if you see him gather his guys around him and tell them how proud he is of them and how tough they are to fight through adversity.

Gundy said....what he always says....but it was great to watch. Only 8:00 long (the Bedlam one is 23:00).

It is definitely worth the money (especially with a 7 day free trial). It might also give a new perspective.

Also must add it was pretty cool to see Mason Rudolph hugging players in the hallway after Bedlam.

Last edited:
YOu make a great point about getting to know/watch players grow over a period of years. This is an understated part of the fabric of college athletics, imo, and I fear it's going away.
College basketball became a transitionary product a few years back for me personally, and now I really only care about the tournament. College football is rapidly following along with the portal and conference realignment destroying decades old rivalries, except unlike the NFL there's not a recognition that parity is better for the overall product. We're witnessing a consolidation of power and money that will only widen the gap between a small group of schools and the rest of the country.

I had OSU Max a year or so ago and always seemed to forget to watch it. But I reupped to watch the Bedlam feature (haven't got to it yet) and the BYU feature. I'm three minutes into the BYU game and its just outstanding. It "started with the end" and you see the fumble and then Bowman and OG hugging and saying "I love you so much man."

Since I invest (waste?) so much of time with OSU sports, what this behind the scenes look does for me is allows for these guys wearing my orange to become real people/kids to me again. For so long we got to know our players for four or five years (and we still have a few of those) but recently in all sports, they are just numbers filling a jersey that we don't know anything about.

You might not be as hard on Coach Dickey if you see him gather his guys around him and tell them how proud he is of them and how tough they are to fight through adversity.

Gundy said....what he always says....but it was great to watch. Only 8:00 long (the Bedlam one is 23:00).

It is definitely worth the money (especially with a 7 day free trial). It might also give a new perspective.

Also must add it was pretty cool to see Mason Rudolph hugging players in the hallway after Bedlam.

OK, you sold me. Subscribed

Back