Lexi was having none of that

Last edited:
T6
Anderson bunt single
--to 2nd on WP
Davis walks
Edwards RBI single to RF. She's 3 for 3. Rosie to 3rd
--steals 2nd, strangely
Godwin sac fly to CF, Davis scores, Edwards for some reason caught at 2nd. Cowgirls challenge. Overturned.
Wang grounds to SS who bobbles but is out at first. Entire OSU dugout says she's safe. Under review. Overturned. Error.
--umps take a break for a round table apparently. Let's go already
Timm grounds out to SS, RBI
PH Schneidmiller flies out to deep CF

10-2, three outs from shutting these Cougars up

Last edited:
B6
Groundout to 2B
Strikeout swinging
Walk. Looked goood to me.
Groundout to 1B

10-2 final

I don't know if I've seen us pitch inside this much ever. I like it. The one we don't speak of almost never came inside

Good to leave Provo on a high note. All three phases were good today.

Last edited:
The play with Edwards at second was close, thats understandable. Wang at first was safe by a long shot.

As soon as they called Edwards out…I yelled appeal it knew she got back in time. It was closer than that horrific out called at first that was also overturned

Glad to win the series but disappointed for dropping game(s) that we shouldn’t.
Still think we’ll host but I’m not sure we’ll be a top 8 national seed with the way we’re playing. Losing to BYU and TU doesn’t help either
i agree…I think we will host regionals. To be a top 8 seed….we cannot lose to teams that not a quality quad 1 level. Now are chances has reduced. But if we can win the series vs Texas and go on a win streak up to OU….we should be sitting pretty well in the top 8 seed

And I shouldn’t be looking too far in the future…just worry about the next game lol

Game 2

Call me crazy but I thought it’s good that they went back with Kyra in the circle. Just to show confidence that they have in her. Was it pretty? No….but she did look better than started the game. I was asked if she has an injury by her expressions…..I think her confidence is low and she doesn’t fully trust in her pitching. If Kenny and Carrie can get her more like herself of last yr….if everything start clicking, it will help save some wear and tear on Lexi and Ivy on the final stretch.

Offense looked good for the most part…few at bats wish we could get back to try again.

Love the fight…..after falling behind 10-2, ladies could have folded like a lawn chair and get run ruled. They done a really good job trying to make a comeback.

Game 3

Hitting- overall was really good. Some of our players was having trouble seeing the ball for a few game….today they did. Kudos to them and hope they keep building on it.

Ivy fought through adversity….between the tight strike zone and it looked like she did not have her good stuff….she minimize the damages with the help of the defense. I think it was 4 2/3 inning when BYU finally got their first hit off of her.

Back