Bedlam: Cowgirls at Sooners

I don’t have that big an issue with it today considering the way we won the first two. What pisses me off is our wins will be watered down because the Sooners were just having a couple of “off games”. Just ask Beth.
Just ready for the narrative to be See? OU is fine. OSU got lucky to win the first two.

So, I thought Kilfoyl was our ace? How does she not pitch at all today? Especially going into the 6th with game tied?

So, I thought Kilfoyl was our ace? How does she not pitch at all today? Especially going into the 6th with game tied?
I don't know how she doesn't start any of the three games when she is the best pitcher on the staff. It worked out to win the series though.

Letting Bloodworth hit in a huge spot, leaving Aycock in....I feel like Kenny let off the gas.
I think it was more of let them get experience in a game that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Already clinched the series. Going to be the #2/#3 seed regardless. See if they can come through. Protect Kilfoyl for the Big 12 tournament. If we want to be a big time program OU can't be our World Series.

What's most exciting is that we won the series in a year where we looked to take a step back because of all the graduating talent. Future is bright in Stillwater and we run the Big 12 now.

I think it was more of let them get experience in a game that doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. Already clinched the series. Going to be the #2/#3 seed regardless. See if they can come through. Protect Kilfoyl for the Big 12 tournament. If we want to be a big time program OU can't be our World Series.
I can see that. But I also think we've had a whole season to get experience for Aycok and Bloodworth. And sweeping OU would be quite a feather in the cap. But we'll see them again in about a week so let's win that one.

I hate this logic. Sweep their asses and take their souls. Then they are asking questions going into the tournament.

Back