3 game series vs Florida St March 10-12

No kidding, I kept hitting refresh for the updates with runners at 2b and 3b with 1 out and it wasn’t updating!!!!

We learned a lot in the circle this weekend.

Coming into this weekend…I was more concerned how Aycock would perform against a top 5/6 team in the country than the others. She pass with flying colors.

I don’t know if I should be concern how Maxwell performing ever since UTEP game or is it that the coaches trying to work on things now and hope for her to be the finish product by playoffs starts. Giving up 5 home runs in the past 3/4 starts and been walking a lot lately is not Kelly like.

I love our batting lineup except for one hitter. Wynne has the capability to put up big numbers. Most of the times, her cuts looks good. And other times, she looks unsure of her abilities and it shows. Now when she come in to pinch hit earlier in the yr….she does a lot better and hit for power. I sure hope she can get to where she was two yrs ago.

Coming into this weekend…I was more concerned how Aycock would perform against a top 5/6 team in the country than the others. She pass with flying colors.

I don’t know if I should be concern how Maxwell performing ever since UTEP game or is it that the coaches trying to work on things now and hope for her to be the finish product by playoffs starts. Giving up 5 home runs in the past 3/4 starts and been walking a lot lately is not Kelly like.

I love our batting lineup except for one hitter. Wynne has the capability to put up big numbers. Most of the times, her cuts looks good. And other times, she looks unsure of her abilities and it shows. Now when she come in to pinch hit earlier in the yr….she does a lot better and hit for power. I sure hope she can get to where she was two yrs ago.
Maxwell may not be on right now but like @Chairman of the Board said, I 100% agreed with that move and she delivered. We know who she is, if she’s just a bubble off right now, look out going forward. I thought the 2-2 pitch in Game 1 right before the 3 run bomb was strike 3. Completely changes the perpesctive if she gets that call.

Maxwell may not be on right now but like @Chairman of the Board said, I 100% agreed with that move and she delivered. We know who she is, if she’s just a bubble off right now, look out going forward. I thought the 2-2 pitch in Game 1 right before the 3 run bomb was strike 3. Completely changes the perpesctive if she gets that call.
Yeah…had some Florida St fans mentioned it should have been a called 3rd strike. I didn’t want to be bias but they were the ones that brought it up.

The home plate ump was horrible for both teams. His strike zone changed quite a bit for sure.

On the delay call…are you talking about when he awarded us the walk? If so, the ump did call a strike that made the count 3-2. FSU catcher thought it was a strikeout and start the around the horn. That on the catcher and not the ump. She should kept the count in her head. I will not blame him(ump) for that….his floating coffee cup strike zone I will.

I was told these umps were from the PAC 12 yesterday at the game.
That was actually my point. I agree it’s on the catcher to know the count before you “throw it around”. The point I was making is even the broadcast crew was having trouble with the count because of the umps strange style. He was in everybody’s head especially pitchers and catchers. I hope we never see him again.

Great series for the girls. Just let Friday slip away.

That was actually my point. I agree it’s on the catcher to know the count before you “throw it around”. The point I was making is even the broadcast crew was having trouble with the count because of the umps strange style. He was in everybody’s head especially pitchers and catchers. I hope we never see him again.

Great series for the girls. Just let Friday slip away.

With the broadcasting crew, I see it a little different. They have played the game but don’t know all the rules. When they have the scorebook(information) of all balls and strikes infront of them….they should know it wasn’t a strikeout. It’s clearly shown that they need to learn the rules of the game more. As soon as it happen….I started cheering knowingly the catcher messed up. Of course it helps that I officiated softball for 25 yrs and coached for 12 lol

Back