Wynne fouled to C
Tuck single to right
Bloodworth 3 run HOMER to left
McDonald pinch hit for Becker
McDonald single to right
Edwards grounded into double play 1B to SS

Last edited:
Sorry…I was called away

Maxwell gave up a 3 run and a 2 run homers. She did not have her good stuff today. The wind was very brutal in El Paso. The announcer was letting the fans know that if they are leaving be careful due to a dust storm.

Sorry…I was called away

Maxwell gave up a 3 run and a 2 run homers. She did not have her good stuff today. The wind was very brutal in El Paso. The announcer was letting the fans know that if they are leaving be careful due to a dust storm.
That might have been an L for her last year, but with the offense so far this year, easy W. (except I guess technically Roseberry got the W)

First home game next Friday vs Maine!

That might have been an L for her last year, but with the offense so far this year, easy W. (except I guess technically Roseberry got the W)

First home game next Friday vs Maine!
I agree with 100

This offense is fun to watch. Coach Cloer is what we needed to get the veterans to bat to their potential and bringing the youngsters along very nicely.

One thing I notice and looking for next year squad….is that Coach G has been pulling Factor out and giving Lott some experience in left and Edwards in center. We might be seeing our future starting OF

BTW…..I cannot wait to be in Stillwater Friday for our first home games

Back