Mizuno Classic

Sportsfan89

Ranger
The final invitational before conference play starts. Thus far, we learned a lot just how much heart this team has. Might not play our best…..but we find ways to win(or put in position to win). The Maryland game, if we had one of our top 3 pitchers start the game…I believe we would have won.

Freshmen’s stepping up big: Edwards, Wark, Aycock, Lott leading the way for our future. Lott might not get as much PT as the others…. Overall she has stepped up. I was nervous when Aycock got the start vs FSU. Not anymore…she the real deal. I can say good things about Edwards and Wark as well…but their play speaks for themselves.

Kelly Maxwell is not pitching up to her potential. When she gets back to the way she did last year….well we all can imagine just how many championships coming to OSU.

Mizuno Classic has changed. Minnesota is coming to play alongside Arizona St and UCF. Here is our Cowgirls schedule.

March 17th(Fri)

@2:30 pm
vs No. 22 in ESPN Poll Arizona St on ESPN+

@5 pm
vs UCF

March 18th(Sat)

@2:30 pm
vs Minnesota on ESPN+

March 19th(Sun)

@12 pm
vs UCF on ESPN+

UCF has been ranked as high as 14th in couple of polls.

If you don’t have anything to do….come join us and support these ladies

Wow strike 3 to Naomi wasn’t even close. The catcher had to reach out for it. What is this ump smoking? Give Maxwell that pitch and she will have 20 Ks

B5
Lott ground out
Tuck Double off the wall
Bloodworth grounds out. 10 ground outs today
Becker Walks but the pinch runner takes off for 3rd for some reason and gets tagged out.

1-0 Cowgirls after 5

B6
Edwards HBP
Naomi grounds into a FC Edwards out at 2nd Naomi takes 2nd on a heads up play
Wark grounds out Naomi can’t advance
Carwile walks
Factor grounds out

2 stranded. 1-0 through 6. So many ground outs on the drop ball.

Last call for ASU

Last edited:
T7
Ground out. Nice play by Becker
K swinging
Walk
K swinging

Ball game. 1-0 Cowgirls. 15 Ks for Maxwell.

Last edited:
Back