Big 12 Basketball Tournament

PJ-OSU

Kept the title vague as I have a feeling we won't be in it very long. Pokes vs UCF currently on ESPN+. Winner plays BYU tomorrow at 12:30 on ESPN+.

Small brings it up court. No passes and just Jack's up a bad 3. Immediately on the other we foul a 3 point shot, again.

I know we are 7 yrs in and this is the 32nd game but we are so bad at setting screens and coming off screens (both w the ball and off ball).

Dailey just set a screen and small dribbled 4 feet off his shoulder. Just absolutely allows the defense easy pass over the top and allows the big step stay on the hip of the screener and kills the roll.

I know we are 7 yrs in and this is the 32nd game but we are so bad at setting screens and coming off screens (both w the ball and off ball).

Dailey just set a screen and small dribbled 4 feet off his shoulder. Just absolutely allows the defense easy pass over the top and allows the big step stay on the hip of the screener and kills the roll.
And, as you have said several times this year, we can't defend against a decent screen.

Please fire Boynton in the parking lot. This is embarrassing . Yet another game where we come out in the second half and kay an egg. That's all coaching.

I keep asking myself should I turn the game on? Keep telling myself

No No No GIF

Grab a defensive rebound head up court, UCF defense is lagging a bit nowhere close to set, do we try to drive and get a decent look? Lol nope. Dish to JMW who clunks his 5th three pointer.

21-2 run for UCF

No baskets from 1:28 left in the first half to 11:50 remaining in the second half. Dear lord.

I was done long before this, but I wanted to see how long our streak could get. Kind of disappointed we didn't hit double digits.

Back