Mizuno Classic

Aycock has been a big cause for optimism. Starting to get more excited for this season than I was, and that's saying something...

Why is today's game not available on ESPN+? Or is it just my issue with the app?

Edit: It was my issue... 😂

Last edited:
Sorry all….I made the trip to Stillwater to watch all of our games this weekend. Being cold is one thing but this wind is freaking brutal.

Looking at the box scores and not seeing many hits….a person would be frustrating of the lack of production. I seen some really good swings….unfortunately the ladies just missed enough to be outs instead of big hits. The wind didn’t help either.

We made couple running mistakes this weekend. Got to besmarter….specially the pinch runners. They don’t get to play much as it is…and when they make a mistake, it really shows up a lot more than any starters mistake. Just my opinion.

Pitching staff is incredible. Coming into the season, I had it as:
#1 Maxwell
#2 Kilfoyl
#3 Rosenberry/Aycock
#4 Aycock/Rosenberry

Now I have it as:
#1 Maxwell
#2 Aycock
#3 Kilfoyl
#4 Rosenberry

Aycock has really made big strides since the first weekend. In her 5 starts, she has giving up only one run. Last 27.1 IP….one run scored. Not a finish product but the future looks very ORANGE bright.

Ready for tomorrow finale.

BTW….If you have not been to a home game…shame on you. Even in this cold weather, this team fun to watch. AND at home games on Saturdays….some people has a Cowgirls trailer out in the parking lot to host a tailgate party. Today was chili and queso competition. The food was delicious. The beer was as cold as the weather. The OSU family is united. Come join the fun and support these ladies.

Knights have bases loaded nobody out. 2 walks.

Maxwell gets a K

Walks in a run. Can't it that corner.

Strikeout

Strikeout

3-1 UCF mid 4

Last edited:
Back