Home Sweet Home…..

Sportsfan89

Ranger
For a 6 straight games starting Tuesday night vs Tulsa at 6 pm. Since osu baseball game be on at the same time….Cowgirls softball will not be televised unless something change.

Wednesday UT-Arlington will be coming to town, game time set at 6 pm….game will be on ESPN+

Friday-Sunday, we be back hosting Big XII foe Iowa St. all games will be televised on ESPN+

April 18th, we will host our final home game until Bedlam weekend. On this day, we seek revenge as we host Wichita St. not televised

I will start new threads for the Iowa St series and midweek game vs Wichita St when the day of the starts.

Last time we played Tulsa March 29th….Wark solo shot in the 6th and Becker 2 run dinger is the only run production that we could mustard in the 9 inning win.

Kyra Aycock pitched a 5 hit shutout through 6 innings for the no decision. Maxwell lost the save when Tulsa put some timely hits together to force extra innings. She did come away with the W just giving up 4 hits through 3 innings. Both pitchers combined for 9 hits, 7 K’s and 0 BB.

This past weekend vs Kansas…Cowgirls was having trouble with some off speed pitches. On Friday and Saturday…we combined for 15 hits. Sunday alone, we accumulated 11 hits. Is our lineup showing their finishing product? Certainly not….still have time to make what adjustments before play-offs starts.

I have to say that this is a fun time to support our Cowgirls softball. What surprises me is that these ladies has already played 38 games. Time flies too dayum quick. 8 weekends to go.

B1

Becker grounded to 1B, unassisted
Factor single to center
Naomi walked, runner on 1st and 2nd
Wark single to left side, bases loaded
Carwile grounded to 2B RBI, runners on 2nd and 3rd
Wynne K swinging

end of 1

1-0 Cowgirls

Last edited:
T2

single to left
Runner advanced to 2nd on WP
K swinging
Grounded to 3B
Single up the middle, E8 allow the run to score, runner on 2nd
Grounded to SS

B2

Lott single through left side
Tuck grounded into FC to 2B, runner on 1st
Bloodworth flied to LF at the warning track
Becker double to left center, runners on 2nd and 3rd
Factor popped to SS

end of 2

tied at 1

Last edited:
T3

Grounded to 3B
Single to right
Single through right side, runners on 1st and 2nd
Grounded to 3B into a 5-3 double play

B3

Naomi K swinging
Wark walked on 5 pitches
Carwile reached on FC hit to 2B(she didn’t make an out) runners on 1st and 2nd
Wynne K swinging
Lott flied to RF

end of 3

osu has left 6 on base thru 3 innings

Last edited:
B4

Tuck walked on 4 pitches
Sokoloski pinch run for Tuck
Bloodworth SAC Bunt to 1B, runner advanced to 2nd
Becker K looking
Factor single off 3B glove, runners on the corners
Naomi RBI Single up the middle, runners on 1st and 2nd
Wark flied to CF

end of 4

2-1 Cowgirls

Last edited:
B5

Carwile single to right
Edwards pinch hit for Wynne
Edwards RBI Double to right
Pitching change for Tulsa
Lott K swinging
Tuck RBI Double to left center
Bloodworth single up the middle, runners on the corners
Becker RBI Single to left, runners on 1st and 2nd
Factor walked, bases full of Cowgirls
Naomi E6 run scored, bases still full
Wark RBI Walk, bases full
Pitching change for Tulsa
Carwile Grounded to 2B RBI, Runners on 2nd and 3rd
Edwards flied to LF

end of 5

8-1 Cowgirls

just needed one more run for the run rule

Last edited:
B6

Lott single to left
Lott advanced to 2nd on WP
Tuck grounded to P, runner advance to 3rd
David pinch hit for Bloodworth
David FC to SS run scored BALL GAME

9-1 in 6

COWGIRLS GET THE W!!!!

Last edited:
I agree…we put pressure on them from the start. Leaving 8 on base after 4 had me worried a little. Then the floodgates opened up. Glad to see the ladies went out and do what they are capable of.

Rosenberry did fairly well In the circle. She not going to be like Maxwell by striking them out….she a nice groundball type of pitcher. Against top competition….she not ready for it. But games against this caliber…she will do nicely. I’m hoping for a whole year with Coach Bargfeldt that next season….we will have a very dangerous pitching staff by going atleast 5 deep on our rotation.

Back