Stillwater Regional

At least the turds managed to go 4/4 with Duke.
1/12 on the rest though, yeesh.
I get the some of the wichita state hype to an extent, but like I said before the Shockers limped to the finish line and lost to a below average Tulsa team in the conference tournament.....didn't see florida winning in the Stanford region. Florida has been average all year. Have no pitching and outside of Wallace and Echols, their lineup is easy to handle. UCLA losing is the biggest shocker probably in softball history

That 2 out ground ball to shortstop…lord that McNeese SS played that painfully slow. Bet she’d like that one back.

Side note: Jill Poullard who OSU signed out of the portal a couple months ago is from McNeese State…probably could’ve used her today
They probably could have needed her….I thought the coach cost them by not changing pitchers earlier. What some calls it about the our baseball team….Rob Walton effect or something like that

The pitching cost them…just said they could’ve used her yesterday that’s all
Yeah I agree that she could probably could have needed her

The other part, I was just stating not just to you but to all that the coach should have made a pitching change earlier. Coach messed up for sticking with a pitcher that Washington has seen 3-4 times thru the batting order. Kept her in too long. Really sucks cause I wanted McNeese to advance to Supers

Yeah I agree that she could probably could have needed her

The other part, I was just stating not just to you but to all that the coach should have made a pitching change earlier. Coach messed up for sticking with a pitcher that Washington has seen 3-4 times thru the batting order. Kept her in too long. Really sucks cause I wanted McNeese to advance to Supers

Big fan of coach Tarr so I’m glad they could pull it off….would love to see baylee klingler and Sami Reynolds in the WCWS. Would be great for the game to see them at the biggest stage. Happy for former cowgirl Avery even though she hasn’t play a ton lately

Back