Big 12 Baseball Championship

TCU is raking. They’re gonna spoil somebody’s sh*t in a regional
I don’t think they are. When it’s said we were throwing bull pen work, that means just getting blood flow and then stretch. No hard sliders, no throwing awesome hard fastballs. Basically just what you would do warming up between innings.

If they hadn’t hit a couple hard, then they had no business getting in the tournament even if they won

I don’t think they are. When it’s said we were throwing bull pen work, that means just getting blood flow and then stretch. No hard sliders, no throwing awesome hard fastballs. Basically just what you would do warming up between innings.

If they hadn’t hit a couple hard, then they had no business getting in the tournament even if they won
I wasn’t just going off todays game though; I understand they didn’t get anywhere close to our best shot.
I’ve caught a few of their games in recent weeks and the young guys that struggled midseason have put it together recently.

I wasn’t just going off todays game though; I understand they didn’t get anywhere close to our best shot.
I’ve caught a few of their games in recent weeks and the young guys that struggled midseason have put it together recently.
They may put something together but their star if fading slowly year by year.

The championship series with LSU and Florida was entertaining. And quite the slug fest.

Back