Cowgirls @ Houston

Top Wins over Texas, Tennessee, Georgia. Not really hard to see...Stanford is a legit top 5 team
Not saying they aren't top 5 caliber but I'd argue our resume is more impressive. Not really a big deal, but when we just shutout the now #1 team twice only a week ago and took that series, how is it not a ut, 0u, OSU top 3?

Not saying they aren't top 5 caliber but I'd argue our resume is more impressive. Not really a big deal, but when we just shutout the now #1 team twice only a week ago and took that series, how is it not a ut, 0u, OSU top 3?
They did something no one has done…their resume is slightly better at the moment. Do I like…hell no especially since we won. But taking a series from OU carries thats much weight. We’ll see if they can handle being #1

They did something no one has done…their resume is slightly better at the moment. Do I like…hell no especially since we won. But taking a series from OU carries thats much weight. We’ll see if they can handle being #1
I was referring to Stanford not ut. After knocking off 0u it's no surprise and honestly deserved for the whorns to be #1. But as for Stanford I don't see what they can boast that we can't to be ranked higher.

I was referring to Stanford not ut. After knocking off 0u it's no surprise and honestly deserved for the whorns to be #1. But as for Stanford I don't see what they can boast that we can't to be ranked higher.
I meant Stanford…they have those wins against those top teams. They have a really good resume like us.! Some polls we’re ahead of them. Wins against Tennessee, Georgia and Texas are damn good wins. Not to mention they just sweep California, who’s ranked depending on the polls.

Stanford has 5 more Quad 1 wins and 4 more Quad 2 wins than the Cowgirls. I think we have a solid case to be higher but Stanford is where they are because they have more "quality" wins in total. Their SoS is 3 compared to our 29 so that's a big part of it.

Back