'she who will not be named' booted at bedlam game question.

ORANGEMAN

A friend told me; That he heard on the radio after the bedlam game,

that Kelly Maxwell attended the game and sat in a section ( think it was OSU guest/ athlete section , not sure. ). Dressing in all ou gear. She was told that she couldn’t sit ‘there’. and was asked to leave

Can anyone confirm or add to this story?

thanks in advance,,,,,

A friend told me; That he heard on the radio after the bedlam game,

that Kelly Maxwell attended the game and sat in a section ( think it was OSU guest/ athlete section , not sure. ). Dressing in all ou gear. She was told that she couldn’t sit ‘there’. and was asked to leave

Can anyone confirm or add to this story?

thanks in advance,,,,,
She was forced to retreat to the nosebleed seats with Trace Ford’s mom.

Can you add any more details? A few crumbs perhaps 🙏
Just a follow up thought/viewpoint. Sitting in that section is a privilege, a perk, for OSU staff, families and guests. If you’re not one of those anymore, then you’re not entitled to that privilege. Someone who tries to use that perk when they’re not entitled ( especially when wearing ou clothing) , deserves to be called out, and their actions made public, so we all know what kind of person they are.
I hope the whole story, in all its details becomes clear and very public.

Just a follow up thought/viewpoint. Sitting in that section is a privilege, a perk, for OSU staff, families and guests. If you’re not one of those anymore, then you’re not entitled to that privilege. Someone who tries to use that perk when they’re not entitled ( especially when wearing ou clothing) , deserves to be called out, and their actions made public, so we all know what kind of person they are.
I hope the whole story, in all its details becomes clear and very public.

She’ll get a spot on a OKC radio station and become a victim of OSU bullying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can you add any more details? A few crumbs perhaps 🙏
I reached out to one of the parents if they heard what happen with KM at the football game. They didn’t know but text their daughter to call back and tell them what happened.

Their daughter said that Kelly Maxwell was sitting in the section for recruits and their family only. Of course she was wearing that ugly OU shirt. Someone took the picture or got it from whoever took it and sent it to Coach Gajewski thinking it’s not right for Kelly sitting in that section. Coach G informed security and Weiberg about the situation.

Security went down there asking her to move out of the section. She said no. Then Weiberg went to talk to her respectfully to have her and the guy she was with to move out of the recruiting section. She said no she not moving.

Weiberg doesn’t want to bring up any bad press on the university by forcing her out. That when they went another route. They went to Josh Holiday. The guy she was with, appearently is part of the baseball team. They was thinking maybe Coach Holiday can persuade thru the guy for them to move. Apparently it did…Holiday by the words of this softball player, Kelly will not disrespect our University….either you move out of that section or you find yourself off the team. That when they moved

Also from what was said is that Kelly went to sit with the rest of their softball team to watch the football game AND now she is banned from any OSU future activities.

This is it…also apologize for my Murray St College grammar.

I reached out to one of the parents if they heard what happen with KM at the football game. They didn’t know but text their daughter to call back and tell them what happened.

Their daughter said that Kelly Maxwell was sitting in the section for recruits and their family only. Of course she was wearing that ugly OU shirt. Someone took the picture or got it from whoever took it and sent it to Coach Gajewski thinking it’s not right for Kelly sitting in that section. Coach G informed security and Weiberg about the situation.

Security went down there asking her to move out of the section. She said no. Then Weiberg went to talk to her respectfully to have her and the guy she was with to move out of the recruiting section. She said no she not moving.

Weiberg doesn’t want to bring up any bad press on the university by forcing her out. That when they went another route. They went to Josh Holiday. The guy she was with, appearently is part of the baseball team. They was thinking maybe Coach Holiday can persuade thru the guy for them to move. Apparently it did…Holiday by the words of this softball player, Kelly will not disrespect our University….either you move out of that section or you find yourself off the team. That when they moved

Also from what was said is that Kelly went to sit with the rest of their softball team to watch the football game AND now she is banned from any OSU future activities.

I saw a goon shirt in that section but I didn’t realize it was her. Good for Holiday.

Good on Coach Josh Holiday!!! 👍👍👍👍👍

Thanks for the whole story. Wow. Unbelievable.
and good for Josh. 👍

David Mendham is currently listed as a graduate manager for the baseball team.

i knew they were engaged over the summer and his eligibility has ran out….didn’t know if he was a grad manager role or they broke up and she dating someone else.

Thanks for the info

Pretty classless behavior by KM. Remember when Coach G made his comments and all the inbreds came out of the woodwork to talk about the class of UTN? Then she does this? I am glad Holiday solved it, red flag for Mendham that she put him in that position. But he let it go too far with security and AD Weiberg anyway. If Ford's mom was involved too I am glad she had to take a walk also. In my younger student days, we would have made it so miserable for them both that they'd have begged for new seats. I am glad I have matured.........but just barely.

Back