OSU @ KSU

If Weiberg doesn’t act soon, maybe it is time for a new AD?
Sadly, and I know this has been beaten to death, but Boynton's contract all but guarantees he'll get another year, if not 2 or 3. Since the program has been in a perpetual nose-dive since Boynton's first year, it will be many years before the program may have a chance of being successful.

Dailey was by far the best offensive player on the floor tonight for OSU. The last shot he took was at the 13:41 mark of the second half. What the hell is the coaching staff doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dailey was having a helluva did he even touch in the last 10 minutes on offense. WTH are the coaches doing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was the unlucky recipient of the hot potato possession that came when Boynton called the timeout at the 6 minute mark allowing Tang to be Mike’s daddy and switch defenses. Dailey was forced to hoist a 3 as the shot clock ran down.

Easy example of how coaching matters.

Under Boynton our baseline inbounds have been abysmal. In a tight game where every possession matters we are forced to call timeout bc of no movement and then out of the timeout we inbounds the ball to our backcourt where our post has to retrieve and we are forced to play iso ball bc the shot clock is running.

KSt baseline inbounds w 1.2 seconds on the shot clock and without a timeout is able to iso guy in the mother eff’n paint and lob to him uncontested on the pass and catch and get an easy shot at the rim.

That is 4 point swing and ballgame.

Why in the world was Qiuon Williams in the game in the final seconds? Every few games he decides to play hard and make a few things happen, otherwise not good. Again a giant L for the head man.

He's comically bad in the final two minutes.

Why in the world was Qiuon Williams in the game in the final seconds? Every few games he decides to play hard and make a few things happen, otherwise not good. Again a giant L for the head man.

He's comically bad in the final two minutes.
I think. At best you are tied after Kstate 1.2 inbounds. At worst you are down 2. He actually subbed out Wiright and Dailey at the deadball on Kstate inbounds when those were your best 2 scorers on the night.

How in the hell does he not see what is happening? It’s just like letting Dailey bring the ball up in OT against Baylor. He just continues to do things on purpose tht cause losses to stack.

We should actually be 2-3 in conference.

This is depressing. Serious question: will West Virginia be the next and only win? I don't see us winning a single conference game.
Screenshot_20240120-213039_Chrome Beta.jpg

Back