OSU @ KSU

Wasn't true for AA, Likele, Cisse, Boone z2, Walker, and more.

I’m not so sure he wasn’t ok with that group leaving. In the interview that Gottlieb did where he said he was consulting with Boynton, Gottlieb said he and Boynton were discussing how Boynton was running the program and implied Boynton had not been doing things they way he wanted to. Gottlieb said he told Boynton he should run the program according to his philosophy. I think that lead to the significant change in personnel, leaning more to offense. Pure speculation on my part though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL hey everybody got a load of this guy! He thinks we have a shot to beat WVU!
Dude. We're all upset over the state of the program. Release your frustration against the person/people responsible for the dumpster fire. Don't be an ass toward fellow fans.

Dude. We're all upset over the state of the program. Release your frustration against the person/people responsible for the dumpster fire. Don't be an ass toward fellow fans.
Not meant to personally deride you just a means of screaming into the void.

I would have pinned WVU as our only chance to win...until they rattled off wins against ut and ku. They have a pulse, we're toast. Our only chance of winning a conference game is catching someone on a really bad off game. But then again that was the case against rapelor and ksu and we still blew those so 0-fer here we come.

I’m not so sure he wasn’t ok with that group leaving. In the interview that Gottlieb did where he said he was consulting with Boynton, Gottlieb said he and Boynton were discussing how Boynton was running the program and implied Boynton had not been doing things they way he wanted to. Gottlieb said he told Boynton he should run the program according to his philosophy. I think that lead to the significant change in personnel, leaning more to offense. Pure speculation on my part though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That may be true, but he's still had a heck of a time keeping players out of the portal, which is why we're so "young" every year.

Back