Cowboys at Wildcats

OSU still has BYU home, at UT, Tech home, and at UH

OU still has UT home, at Tech, BU home, and at Cincy

WV still has BU home, at Cincy, KSU home, and at TCU

UT still has at OU, OSU home, at UCF, and KU home

Tech still has at KU, OU home, and at OSU….only 3 B12 series left.

If we are to have a shot, I think need to sweep both BYU and UH, take 2 of 3 from both UT and Tech (unlikely). This would put our conference record at 21-9 but guessing we lose series to either UT or Tech at minimum so that would put us at 20-10 or maybe 19--11 ((could still be optimistic). The latter situation probably doesn’t win the conference but you never know.

I don’t see anyone with a clear cut path at this point. I do think the BYU series is coming at the right time for us to try and turn things around. I keep waiting for us to put everything together for a complete series.

Last edited:
OSU still has BYU home, at UT, Tech home, and at UH

OU still has UT home, at Tech, BU home, and at Cincy

WV still has BU home, at Cincy, KSU home, and at TCU

UT still has at OU, OSU home, at UCF, and KU home

Tech still has at KU, OU home, and at OSU….only 3 B12 series left.

If we are to have a shot, I think need to sweep both BYU and UH, take 2 of 3 from both UT and Tech (unlikely). This would put our conference record at 21-9 but guessing we lose series to either UT or Tech at minimum so that would put us at 20-10 or maybe 19-11. The latter situation probably doesn’t win the conference but you never know.
That Tech series is a guaranteed loss. Is every year.

There’s a great South Park episode that teaches you all you need to know.
stones singing GIF by South Park

Second that. The South Park episode doesn't embellish much if anything and is hilarious in the telling of it to boot.

Saw the play in Tulsa - it was great. Probably even gentler on the Mormons than the South Park episode, yet still hilarious.

I'll have to check it out
It said in 5 minutes what I've been watching/reading about for hours. Amazing.

Anyway, Pokes are still at #19 in the polls. OU 19.

One good thing is that DBU and KSU both have top 40 RPI's so it didn't hurt that much. We as OSU fans often feel slighted by the polls in other sports, but that's not the case in baseball usually, I think we often get alot of respect.

I didn't have the sound on or Rex and the Chief on much this weekend, has there been any word on Meola?

One good thing is that DBU and KSU both have top 40 RPI's so it didn't hurt that much. We as OSU fans often feel slighted by the polls in other sports, but that's not the case in baseball usually, I think we often get alot of respect.

I didn't have the sound on or Rex and the Chief on much this weekend, has there been any word on Meola?
I feel for Meola. I think he could be an absolute star, but seems to be injury prone

They said he re-aggravated his hamstring Friday

I didn’t hear them give any kind of timeline for a return or discuss severity of the injury. I was not able to listen to every game though so I may have missed a comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s a great South Park episode that teaches you all you need to know.

Musical too.......@jRod beat me to it.

Back to the point, no room to slip against BYU or UH. Tech has been an issue for us regardless of where we play. That series concerns me more than any other.

Aggravated his hamstring again sadly

Back