2023 OSU fan survey

Love these! Can't wait to see results.
I am curious if anything tangible comes out of these? The reason I ask is that a couple of years ago I was talking to a couple of our athletic department administrators and mentioned this survey and that I had sen it on the Pistols Firing site and both answered me in a terse and disdainful manner saying that they conduct their own surveys and do not deal with those that have no official affiliation with the athletic department or the University!!! It seems when I mentioned seeing it on the PF site that kind of set them off for whatever reason???🤷‍♂️

I am curious if anything tangible comes out of these? The reason I ask is that a couple of years ago I was talking to a couple of our athletic department administrators and mentioned this survey and that I had sen it on the Pistols Firing site and both answered me in a terse and disdainful manner saying that they conduct their own surveys and do not deal with those that have no official affiliation with the athletic department or the University!!! It seems when I mentioned seeing it on the PF site that kind of set them off for whatever reason???🤷‍♂️
PF does it everytime.

I seriously doubt it's anything more than just offseason fun. Would love to see the University do some sort of market research, supporter engagement but nothing like that exists outside of the season ticket efforts as far as I know.

I ask questions that the athletic department can't really ask people - imagine getting a survey from the athletic department asking if people approve of Boynton's job, for example. I do this for fun and a lot of people seem to enjoy it, and that is good enough for me. If someone inside the AD finds any benefit to it, great.

I used to contribute to PFB on occasion but I don't have time for that these days. That said, the site has always given the survey a nice push which helps get a larger number of responses, so I am grateful for that.

I ask questions that the athletic department can't really ask people - imagine getting a survey from the athletic department asking if people approve of Boynton's job, for example. I do this for fun and a lot of people seem to enjoy it, and that is good enough for me. If someone inside the AD finds any benefit to it, great.

I used to contribute to PFB on occasion but I don't have time for that these days. That said, the site has always given the survey a nice push which helps get a larger number of responses, so I am grateful for that.
Thanks for putting this together. I always enjoy seeing the responses on it and to see what our fanbase thinks on a variety of items.

Thanks for finding this site and including it in your survey.

Loved it! I was a little confused on the wording of a couple of questions. When you asked which team would exceed expectations I didn’t know if you meant preseason news and poll expectations or my own personal expectations which could be completely opposite of the rest of the world. Didn’t stop me from answering it though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back