Super regionals

I know we're still frustratred and disappointed, but I'lll probably watch a few of the super regional games. UConn at Florida State is on now

FSU back to back jacks in the first to take a 3-0 lead.

9-1 now and another ridiculous call by the NCAA "home base" team on a hit batter. It won't matter but man are they awful

15-1 now

24-3 now

Last edited:
Cluster f*** currently going down in Knoxville. Umps apparently don't know the interference rule apparently. I don't know it either but that is not my job. Made an initial call. Then changed it and now reviewing it. Review went back to the initial call and wasted an additional 5-10 minutes.

Cluster f*** currently going down in Knoxville. Umps apparently don't know the interference rule apparently. I don't know it either but that is not my job. Made an initial call. Then changed it and now reviewing it. Review went back to the initial call and wasted an additional 5-10 minutes.
That was dumb. Again, I don't get why they talk about it so long before they just go to replay anyway

Was it the same officiating crew from our 2016 game in FB with Central Michigan??? Are those guys now moving on to officiate college baseball!!! šŸ˜

WVUā€™s pitcher threw his 134th pitch to lead off the 9th and the NC hitter deposited it over the CF fence to tie the score at 6.

UGA getting CRUSHED by NC Stae 11-0ā€¦all in T2ā€¦yikes The Pack has been rolling as of late and UGA had arguably the easiest regional last weekend so might be showing it in game 1 at least.

Last edited:
Even though Evansville probably wonā€™t survive Tenn over the weekend, they are certainly fighting in game 2 and have taken the lead in B5. The McGinnis kid for the Aces can really rake as a lefty

Last edited:
Back