Regionals

I'm gonna do what I should have learned and done after last season, I guess this season's third time is the charm, and stop having any expectations for or even following Cowboy baseball. Perfectly clear our peak is hosting a regional. Well sorry but that ain't good enough. Until a new head coach is hired it's all going to ultimately end up a waste of time and energy just like '22 '23 and now '24.

Josh is an average coach period. He is playing checkers while opposing coaches are playing chess. But hey, he has a 3-ring binder and is a big talker so don’t challenge him!

He has benefited from nepotism and is too comfortable now and that results in mediocrity. It is time for a charge but doubt it will come.

All you need to know about Josh Holliday is he let breuggeman hit in the 9th but pinch hit for Ortiz. And that’s why he will never make it back to Omaha.

If I was Weiberg I'd be on the phone calling Ryan Folmar right now. His teams have everything that OSU baseball is missing. This year was down, but they, they still made it to a regional just like we did.

Letting Brueggemann hit and then pinch hitting for Ortiz is a fireable offense. I don’t know how you watch both of those guys swing a bat this weekend and think that Ortiz is the one to pull. Mind boggling. What sucks is we had the arms to go deep in the postseason. Rob Walton finally builds a solid staff and then the offense just s***s the bed. The entire bullpen should be get to kick each hitter in this lineup square in the balls.

I’m glad I was never in a team with you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was very weird being a florida hater on one channel and an uber fan on the other at the exact same time today...........

Don't blame him and the Chief, that's their job. You can hear the frustration in their voices at times, they see it too.
I agree, they are just doing their jobs and you can hear the frustration in their voices!!! That darn fifth inning with three on and nobody out was the death knell!! Put up a 4 or 5 spot and get a two or three run lead you suddenly put all that pressure back on them, but alas it didn’t happen!!! I went to games as a teenager in the 1980s under Coach Ward and when his teams got the opposition in that situation that killer instinct kicked in and they would cut the oppositions throat open (figuratively not literally)! That is what I loved about those teams!!!🤔

He would rather lose than bench or even pinch hit for breuggeman. That’s just crazy. Hitting forsythe lead off and not ZE is also crazy. Due to injury he was forced to play Wulfert so I get that. But being willing to sacrifice the season instead of doing what needs to be done is mind boggling. It’s like when he refused to play Marcus brown and he was clearly the best hitter we had.

Holt says there is not need to place any blame or criticize. Take note guys.
This is the biggest problem with OSU baseball, lots of complacency and nothing is ever anyone’s fault. The entire Holliday family have holier than thou attitudes and think they are above everything and Josh isn’t any different, just listen to any of his press conferences, it’s time to clean the place up and go outside the family and that includes the radio crew

Would Wofford's staff pack up and come to OK? Gave LSU all they wanted especially offensively but ran outta arms, bet they could do well with our roster and facilities. What about the Indiana State staff? Any others I'm missing?

This was the year to make a run with a great pitching staff Rob put together (mostly through the portal/Juco transfer)

We lose a lot of guys next season… Need to have a strong haul in the portal and hope a strong class isn’t decimated too badly from the draft. Although I see no chance 2 of our top guys make it to campus.

Something that is often overlooked is the perception of the program with portal guys. Guys want to go somewhere they can challenge for Omaha. If I’m a portal guy and Josh calls me I’m hanging up. Will be interested to see what happens there.

Hey sports fans, when it's February or March of 2025, and some of you wonder why some of us who are on here for every game are already frustrated and getting worked up when we strike out 15 times, remember these last two games. We'll be frustrated because it will be a sign that nothing has changed but we love OSU baseball so we're going to follow for four months only to see the result we already know is coming.

Hey sports fans, when it's February or March of 2025, and some of you wonder why some of us who are on here for every game are already frustrated and getting worked up when we strike out 15 times, remember these last two games. We'll be frustrated because it will be a sign that nothing has changed but we love OSU baseball so we're going to follow for four months only to see the result we already know is coming.
Well said and very true.

This is the biggest problem with OSU baseball, lots of complacency and nothing is ever anyone’s fault. The entire Holliday family have holier than thou attitudes and think they are above everything and Josh isn’t any different, just listen to any of his press conferences, it’s time to clean the place up and go outside the family and that includes the radio crew
Let's fire Dave Hunziker because the basketball team only has one tourney appearance in 7 years while we're at it

Back