Regionals

A very winnable regional. Played well until they faced a below average Florida team then forgot how to hit in the second and third games against them. Another example proving base hits wins ball games.

Very disappointing end to the regional. Just atrocious AB after AB against a very average bullpen.

Josh should be embarrassed by these last two games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welp….i can’t even get mad at rob Walton…he did his job. Offense was a mental midget the last couple days.

Swung at balls, took strikes down central. The try hard was very real. Couldn’t rise to the occasion when it counted most.

You would think for those juniors like benge, Meola, Ehrhard, Daugherty, etc…after losing back to back regionals..it would harden, toughen you up mentally…scar you to the point you don’t want to feel that way again. Evidently I was wrong….good lord I was wrong.

What a waste of the nations best baseball facility. We should be fielding a better product and locking up a top 8 seed to host both weekends. When we have the national stage we just shit the bed. It’s just too big for Josh who won’t make the tough calls he must make.

A very winnable regional. Played well until they faced a below average Florida team then forgot how to hit in the second and third games against them. Another example proving base hits wins ball games.

Very disappointing end to the regional. Just atrocious AB after AB against a very average bullpen.

He’ll just go hold his Big 12 trophy and feel all better.

As I said before the regional, I really like Josh, and I'm not saying we should fire him. However, this just isn't cutting it. I want to see a national title or two in my lifetime. I feel like we aren't getting any closer to making that happen. He righted the ship, but we are stuck on a reef at this point. We have to get this thing going forward again.

As I said before the regional, I really like Josh, and I'm not saying we should fire him. However, this just isn't cutting it. I want to see a national title or two in my lifetime. I feel like we aren't getting any closer to making that happen. He righted the ship, but we are stuck on a reef at this point. We have to get this thing going forward again.
We're not even sniffing a national title, and if that's our goal, we need to find a new guy

But yet he won’t be

Letting Brueggemann hit and then pinch hitting for Ortiz is a fireable offense. I don’t know how you watch both of those guys swing a bat this weekend and think that Ortiz is the one to pull. Mind boggling. What sucks is we had the arms to go deep in the postseason. Rob Walton finally builds a solid staff and then the offense just s***s the bed. The entire bullpen should be get to kick each hitter in this lineup square in the balls.

Back