Regionals

If we go that route hope the bats blow up so we can pull Garcia early and save his arm for the Super, or have him available later in the regional if needed.
The super is a week later, he’d be on full rest regardless. If you throw him against Niagara and pull him, it would be to save him for emergency work this weekend. I don’t think that will be the strategy and certainly hope it’s not necessary.

I wouldn’t throw him (or Holiday and Benge) against Niagara personally, but whomever did go would be on a very short leash. A LOT shorter than Phillips’ was against UCF.

That's one of Rex's all time great calls.

True story, my wife convinced me to leave in the top of the 8th when OSU was down 5-1
Frustrated World Cup GIF

There’s a pic somewhere of them retrieving the ball out of one of the CHICKASAW sign letters.
Someone snagged a screenshot of him mid swing too and you can see his face is like he's saying "BOOM". Knew full well he was sending that ball into orbit.

Edit: I found it

SmartSelect_20190601-230101_Twitter.jpg

If we go that route hope the bats blow up so we can pull Garcia early and save his arm for the Super, or have him available later in the regional if needed.
Let him have his normal outing…if he goes 7-8 innings and we have a 12 run lead so be it….me personally I’m not into playing the “what if” game. We have enough arms to get through the regional without Garcia having to pitch twice.

His arm is more than enough conditioned to where he’ll be fine should we advance to super regionals.

Let him have his normal outing…if he goes 7-8 innings and we have a 12 run lead so be it….me personally I’m not into playing the “what if” game. We have enough arms to get through the regional without Garcia having to pitch twice.

His arm is more than enough conditioned to where he’ll be fine should we advance to super regionals.
Would be just as big to get a complete game out of him and leave the bullpen untouched as saving him for later use in the regional

Anyone able to buy all session tickets? Supposed to go on sale at 10am cst today but can’t find the option anywhere on ticket office site.

How does our ticket office continue to fail so much?! The links from the okstate.com article for tickets takes you to a “page not found” so of course EVERYONE is trying to call them now to purchase. There is currently NO option to purchase online.

Edit: I finally found a “buy now” button. Guess what? “This site cannot be reached”

Edit2: I randomly tried opening it in an incognito window and it worked. Go figure.

Last edited:
I
How does our ticket office continue to fail so much?! The links from the okstate.com article for tickets takes you to a “page not found” so of course EVERYONE is trying to call them now to purchase. There is currently NO option to purchase online.

Edit: I finally found a “buy now” button. Guess what? “This site cannot be reached”
I rec'd an email and it went to the paciolan site and my account. All buttons worked for each level of price.

I

I rec'd an email and it went to the paciolan site and my account. All buttons worked for each level of price.
Good to know it is working for some. I tried from my phone and from my work computer and it failed everywhere I tried. The only way I could get it to work was incognito window. Weird

Anyone able to buy all session tickets? Supposed to go on sale at 10am cst today but can’t find the option anywhere on ticket office site.

My time to buy was yesterday and I never saw an option to buy online and I’m a season ticket holder. Had to wait in hold for 40+ minutes before I finally got someone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back