Regionals

Niagara's ace Zach Cameron, who is a righty. He's 8-1 with a 2.95 ERA.

But game tracker shows they are starting a LEFTY, Preston Prince, 0-1 4.95 ERA 36.1 IP 30H 29BB 30K WHIP 1.9 Seems to have control problems.

But yes, Niagara is pitching DOWN STAFF because of how bad we are against lefties. We hit them pretty well in Arlington, hopefully that carries over.
I heard on the radio he throws 95. He’s not a soft tossing lefty so should be fine

B1 Prince is indeed the starter, hard throwing lefty with control problems

Forsythe walks on full count
--wild pitch moves runner up, went about 50 feet
Benge RBI double to the wall in LCF
Schubart pops out to SS on 2-0 pitch
Ehrhard RBI double into LF corner
Meola walks
--mound visit, bullpen up
Daugherty reaches on error by 2B, Ehrhard scores, should have been a DP
Brueggeman K's swinging
Wulfert k's swinging

Good inning, bottom of the order kind of killed it

3-0 Pokes

Last edited:
Do we seriously not have anybody better than Bruggeman to play first base? He’s a defensive liability at first base and he’s the worst batter on the team. He’s a giant hole in our lineup. Out of the three strikes at that last at bat, one was a sweet pitch right down the middle that he just stood and looked at, and the other two were face high above his shoulders that he failed at where he could’ve taken and drawn a walk. I have a hard time believing we don’t have a freshman or somebody on the team eager to step up and play good fundamental first base defensively and be a more disciplined batter at the plate. Is it just me, he doesn’t seem to be getting any better!

Do we seriously not have anybody better than Bruggeman to play first base? He’s a defensive liability at first base and he’s the worst batter on the team. He’s a giant hole in our lineup. Out of the three strikes at that last at bat, one was a sweet pitch right down the middle that he just stood and looked at, and the other two were face high above his shoulders that he failed at where he could’ve taken and drawn a walk. I have a hard time believing we don’t have a freshman or somebody on the team eager to step up and play good fundamental first base defensively and be a more disciplined batter at the plate. Is it just me, he doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
He's hitting 20 points higher than Wulfert, but he is frustrating

B2
Ortiz hammers one that is caught at the track in LF, dang
Forsythe walks
Missed Benge get out
Schubart GAP BAND to RF
Ehrhard doubles to gap in LCF
Meola RBI single to LF
Daugherty RBI double to the RF wall, bounced out of the glove
Brueggeman K's looking

7-0 Pokes

just the start you hope for