Regionals

Agree. I was thinking Tommy as starter honestly.
Did great in that spot against the squats. Tommy start, pending how long and well he can go have Bogusz and Blake on deck, hopefully youre comfortably ahead enough that's all you need. Then Garcia/Holiday/Benge are all untouched for starts in as many games as needed, Davis, O'Toole primed up for relief, and Cranz ready for closing. God forbid more than that is needed, you're throwing the kitchen sink anyway.

All this said, still no clue what's going on with Keisel.

Why are we whining about getting an undeserving team in our regional? Isn't that good for us?

This was my thought. I think it sucks that someone who deserved to be there isn't but as much as we have gotten screwed over by the ncaa over the years it's nice to benefit from their incompetence for a change.

This was my thought. I think it sucks that someone who deserved to be there isn't but as much as we have gotten screwed over by the ncaa over the years it's nice to benefit from their incompetence for a change.
I think Florida maybe doesn't deserve to be there by results, but is also the kind of team that has the talent to get hot and make it to Omaha.

Back